DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Certificate in Essentials of Human Resource Management Seminar" conference has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Presented for more than 25 years, The Certificate in Essentials of Human Resource ManagementSM Seminar provides comprehensive and practical coverage of many important aspects of human resource work. The objective of the program is to help participants immediately become more effective on the job, while helping them prepare for greater responsibilities.
All instruction and reference materials are developed so they can be applied in the everyday workplace. Participants learn the essentials of employment law, compensation program design and planning, key training techniques to develop a performance based evaluation program, HR decision metrics, and HR strategies.
Block I: Legal Aspects of HR Management
- Employment Discrimination Law
- Kinds of Discrimination
- How Discrimination is Proven
- Specific Laws/Rules Regarding Employment Termination
- Labor Standards Laws
- Labor Law - The National Labor Relations Act
- Worker's Compensation
- Potential Personal/Individual Liability of the Manager/Supervisor
- Safety and Security Issues in Today's Workplace
- Employee Selection: Hiring and Interviewing Employees
- Managing, Training and Supervising Employees
- Evaluating/Appraising Employees
- Employee Discharge and Discipline
Block II: Human Resources Management
In this Section you will Learn:
- how to conduct an HR audit
- what EEO record retention is
- what an EEO reporting form is
- what Applicant Flow Data means
- what are executive orders
- what types of diversity training are available.
Learn how to choose the proper job analysis strategy and the difference between job task analysis and competency based job analysis
Talent Management, Performance Management and Development
Learn how to:
- Job price
- Make market comparisons
- Pros and cons of job evaluations
- Different pay structures
- Compliance issues that should be evaluated.
- Consider compensation trends, projections and strategies
- Learn the Benefits Strategy, design and measurement for your organization
- Learn about the different types of benefits such as government mandated, voluntary, security, retirement and health benefits.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wrlqvr/certificate_in