SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Heritage Global Partners (“HGP”), a worldwide leader in asset advisory and auction services and a subsidiary of Heritage Global Inc. (OTCQB: HGBL, CSE: HGP), today announced it has been retained by VT Industries, Inc. to manage an upcoming sale featuring the stone inventory and late model stone fabrication equipment surplus to the ongoing operations of two manufacturing facilities based in La Mirada, California and Rome, Georgia.
VT Industries is one of North America’s leading suppliers and largest professional manufacturers of quality commercial wood doors, laminate countertops, stone surfaces and other architectural products for homes and businesses, with 11 manufacturing facilities located across the U.S. and Canada.
VT Industries’ Surplus Stone Inventory and Fabrication Equipment
September 13 (9am ET) – 14 (9am ET)
Location 1: 1351 Redmond Circle, Rome, GA 30165
Location 2: 16222 Phoebe Ave, La Mirada, CA 90638
A public preview will be held on September 11 – 12 at both locations from 9am to 4pm (local time). Registration and a partially complete sale catalog are available now at www.hgpauction.com. For questions contact Ty Lindley or Alex Dove (information below).
- Breton Bridge Saw FK NC 800, Breton Combicut DJ NC 500 and Breton Contour NC 400 CNC
- Stone Slab Digitizers, Transfer Machines, Motorized Turn Tables and Unstacking Units
- Midwest Automation DE4100 and Laminating / Cutting Lines
- KMT Waterjets Streamline SL-V 50 and SL-V E50V2
- Black Brothers Cold Press, 49" x 97" Bed
- Woods Power Grip Vacuum Lifts MT8FS10TAC
- Large Quantities of Gravity Conveyor, Stone Polishers, Air Compressors, Filming Protection Units, Spray Booths, Dust Collectors, Assorted Tools and more
“We anticipate strong demand from buyers as our upcoming sale features an unmatched selection of late-model stone countertop fabrication equipment and stone-slab inventory of over $12 million and $5 million, respectively, in original acquisition. This is an exceptional opportunity for manufacturers, OEMs and resellers to acquire volumes of well-maintained CNC machinery and stone fabrication equipment from leading brands,” stated Ty Lindley.