DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ownership and Control of Intellectual Property Rights" conference has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This course is designed to get you up-to-speed on the main types of intellectual property: what they are, how to protect and exploit your own intellectual property and how to avoid infringing someone else's. It is a perfect one-day primer designed to make you feel a mini-expert in each of the different species of intellectual property rights in both practical and commercial terms, as well as arming you with the ability to look up further questions yourself by familiarising you with the main legislation and case law.
By attending this seminar you will:
- Understand the different types of intellectual property and how you can make the most of them for your business
- Learn how to protect your intellectual property rights
- Get-to-grips with the latest law and practice and how it affects you
- Be aware of how useful trademarks can be in building your brand
- Gain new ideas and perspectives on how to exploit your intellectual property rights
Who Should Attend:
- In-house lawyers
- Private practice lawyers
- Commercial managers
- Business development managers
- In-house patent lawyers
- Company secretaries
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/83s8cw/ownership_and