DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Research Report on China Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Industry, 2017-2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
In January 2013, DJI, a Chinese UAV manufacturer, launched its first commercial UAV, the Phantom, which is mainly used to take GoPro into the sky. Since then, commercial UAVs have experienced explosive growth. Optimistic about professional applications of UAV, top Internet companies also attempt to step into this field.
According to the report, with the support from the Chinese government, the size of pro market will surpass that of commercial UAV mainly used for aerial photography. However, future applications of UAV will surely be more diverse. Commercial UAV market and professional UAV market alike awaits to be explored. Many manufacturers have begun their march to agriculture, security, surveying and mapping, electricity and logistics.
According to the report, from 2017 to 2021, both global and Chinese military, civil and commercial UAV markets will keep growing fast. It is estimated that by 2021, domestic sales of civil UAV in China will have exceeded 6 million and the market size will be over USD 3 billion.
- 1 Shenzhen DJI Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Rapoo Technology Co., Ltd.
- Powervision Tech Inc.
- Ewatt Technology Co., Ltd.
- XAIRCRAFT Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Skycam UAV Co., Ltd.
- Aerospace Communications Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Guizhou Guihang Automotive Components Co., Ltd.
- Avic Electromechanical Systems Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Zongshen Power Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Dea General Aviation Holding Co., Ltd.
- Weihai Guangtai Airport Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Wuhan Guide Infrared Co., Ltd.
- Sunward Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Sunwin Intelligent Co., Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Concepts in Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Industry
2 Analysis of China UAV Industry, 2013-2016
3 Analysis of Competition in UAV Industry in China
4 Analysis of Major UAV Manufacturers in China, 2014-2016
5 Analysis of Raw Material Costs and Retail Prices in UAV Industry in China, 2014-2016
6 Forecast on Development of UAV Industry in China, 2017-2021
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kdx6m8/research_report