The total global curcumin market is expected to reach more than $100 million in 2023, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% from 2017 to 2023.
Increased focus on R&D to enhance curcumin bioavailability is a major driver, with larger number of laboratory studies to prove structure-function relationships, and human clinical trials to establish efficacy and safety by specific applications (prevention and supportive treatment of digestive disorders, arthritis, cancers, cardiovascular diseases).
Nutraceuticals (including dietary supplements and herbals) form more than 50% of the curcumin demand share, both by volume and revenue, and continue to grow faster than the other segments. The second-largest segment is food and beverages, growing slower than nutraceuticals and cosmetics. North America is the leading region in market size, while Europe leads market growth.
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- What are the global growth prospects of curcumin 95% extracts, particularly in the nutraceuticals, food and beverages, cosmetics, and other segments?
- What technology, pricing trends, and regulatory factors are observed in the market?
- What are the technology and market development strategies adopted for curcumin 95% by the leading suppliers?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is additional development needed?
Are the participants in the space ready to go it alone, or do they
need partnerships to take their businesses to the next level?
- Arjuna Natural
- Helmings Prima Sejahtera
- Hindustan Mint & Agro
- SV Argofood
- Star Hi
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Curcumin Market
5. Curcumin Benefits in End-use Applications
6. Value Chain Analysis
7. Ingredient Selection Criteria
8. Processing Chain Analysis
9. Competitive Analysis
10. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
11. CEO's 360-degree Perspectiveon the Curcumin Industry
12. Vertical Market Analysis
13. Regional Analysis
14. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/95844k/global_curcumin