CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BigCommerce, the leading ecommerce platform for fast-growing and established brands, today launched an expanded Partner Program with three new certification tiers — Certified, Premier and Elite — to deepen its partnerships with leading technology solution providers that enhance the BigCommerce platform and enable greater merchant success. Partners within each tier enjoy increased business benefits, including preferred listing in the BigCommerce App Marketplace, direct access to BigCommerce’s ecosystem of merchants, designers and developers, and a dedicated support team to facilitate training and ongoing app development and integration.
At launch, 32 partners have received a BigCommerce certification, including apps for partners Bronto, MailChimp and UNBXD. Available to all active app partners, the Certified partner tier identifies category-leading solutions that have a proven ability to drive high-volume sales through the platform. New additions to the Certified partner tier include Affiliatly, FraudLabs Pro, InstantSearch+, LeadDyno, McAfee and Reamaze.
The Premier and Elite partner tiers are reserved for select partners that bring differentiated vertical solutions that extend core platform functionality for BigCommerce merchants. Current Premier and Elite partners include Brightpearl, Listrak, Signifyd, ShipStation and Yotpo.
“BigCommerce represents a unique opportunity to work with some of the fastest-growing and most successful ecommerce brands in the industry,” said Alison Aldrich, director of partner marketing at Klaviyo. “The program’s clearly-defined requirements, thorough training documentation and best-in-class partner support allowed for a seamless integration process, enabling us to immediately start bringing value to BigCommerce’s merchants. It’s clear this is one of the best partner programs in the ecommerce industry.”
As part of the program launch, six new technology partners have announced integrations for BigCommerce:
- Attraqt, an online merchandising platform that focuses on maximizing conversion rates by enabling retailers to have control over how products are merchandised on their ecommerce sites;
- Dotmailer, a marketing automation platform that enables businesses to create personalized, meaningful campaigns for their customers;
- Klaviyo, an email marketing platform that makes it easy for retailers to target, personalize, measure and optimize email and Facebook campaigns;
- SkuVault, a cloud-based warehouse management system that helps businesses reduce out of stocks and better manage multichannel inventory;
- Springbot, an ecommerce marketing platform designed to facilitate automation and analysis across email, online ads, social and Amazon marketplace; and
- Zmags, a content creation software that revolutionizes the way brands amplify their content.
“As merchants require more complex integrations to manage their business, they rely on BigCommerce to facilitate access to leading technologies to support their growth,” said Ylan Kunstler, global executive director of strategic business development at BigCommerce. “Our partners are a critical component of how we deliver value to merchants, and we will continue to invest in expanding our ecosystem with like-minded technology providers that share our commitment to supporting merchant success.”
To learn more about the BigCommerce Partner Program visit https://www.bigcommerce.com/partners/developers/, and to see the full list of Certified, Premier and Elite partners, visit https://www.bigcommerce.com/apps.
BigCommerce is the world’s leading cloud ecommerce platform for established and rapidly-growing businesses. Combining enterprise functionality, an open architecture and app ecosystem, and market-leading performance, BigCommerce enables businesses to scale to tens of millions in online sales at a fraction of the cost and complexity of on-premise software. BigCommerce customers include 50,000+ SMBs, 2,000+ mid-market businesses selling more than $1 million per year, 15 Fortune 1000 companies, 25 Internet Retailer 1000 businesses, and leading brands and retailers representing a wide range of B2B and B2C categories. For more information, visit www.bigcommerce.com.