DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "US DoD Training and Simulation Market, Forecast to 2021" report to their offering.
The total Department of Defense (DoD) training and simulation market size, based on the 2017 President's budget (PB), is provided for the fiscal year 2016. In addition, estimates for the addressable portion of the DoD training and simulation through 2021 are calculated and presented due to the fact that a large portion of funding pays for training personnel and infrastructure.
The US armed services are beginning to see the benefits of mixed-reality training; however, more funding needs to be dedicated to researching and developing the optimal mix of virtual and live training to maximize cost efficiencies. Demand for increasingly complex and realistic virtual environments, immersive virtual training, and distributed learning programs to provide required training in the right place and at the right time continues to drive innovation.
US defense contractors must strive to innovate through research investments or synergistic partnerships, especially with commercial companies that specialize in software development, to maintain an edge on competitors. As technology advances, especially in the area of virtual training, competition will continue to increase. This study provides a wealth of information about current and future trends that will shape tomorrow's military training processes and programs.
Questions this study will answer:
- Is the DoD training and simulation market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate will it grow?
- What segments, programs, and services make up the market?
- What are the most significant drivers, restraints, and trends?
- What companies are leading the DoD training and simulation market and in which segments?
- What are the top programs in the DoD training and simulation market?
- What technologies will be emphasized as the market continues to mature?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total DoD Training and Simulation Market
4. Forecast and Trends-Total DoD Training and Simulation Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total DoD Training and Simulation Market
6. Growth Opportunities
7. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective on the DoD Training and Simulation Industry
8. Air/Missile Defense Training Segment Breakdown
9. Combat Training Segment Breakdown
10. Combat Vehicle Training Segment Breakdown
11. Communications Training Segment Breakdown
12. Computer Training Segment Breakdown
13. Firefighter Training Segment Breakdown
14. Fixed-Wing Training Segment Breakdown
15. General Flight Training Segment Breakdown
16. Ground Vehicle Training Segment Breakdown
17. Intelligence Training Segment Breakdown
18. Language Training Segment Breakdown
19. Logistics Training Segment Breakdown
20. Maintenance Training Segment Breakdown
21. Medical Training Segment Breakdown
22. Miscellaneous training Segment Breakdown
23. Parachute Training Segment Breakdown
24. Rotary-Wing Training Segment
25. Subsurface Combat Training Segment
26. Surface Combat Training Segment Breakdown
27. Trainer Aircraft Maintenance Segment Breakdown
28. UAS Training Segment Breakdown
29. The Last Word
- Advanced Acoustic Concepts
- Aviation Training Consulting
- Berkshire Hathaway (FlightSafety)
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Cubic Corp.
- General Dynamics
- L-3 Technologies
- Lockheed Martin
- New Mountain Capital
- Northrop Grumman
- Orion Advanced Simulation & Intel Systems
- Veritas Capital Fund (DynCorp)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qtwq68/us_dod_training.