DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today the Cloud Identity Summit announced its keynote presenters and sponsors for the event in Chicago, June 19-22, 2017. Widely recognized as the leading conference for all things Identity, CIS will welcome more than 1500 attendees, including industry thought leaders, CXOs, executives and Identity and Security professionals to the family-friendly gathering. This year’s focus is “Intelligent Identity.” For more information or to register, visit the event website.
Big Thinkers Address Key Issues
CIS will feature more than 150 sessions and masterclasses, with keynote presentations from some of the world’s most influential software and cloud companies and other widely-recognized thought leaders from companies such as Aetna, Capital One, Comcast, GE and TIAA, including:
- Valerie Plame, author and former CIA Operations Officer: "In Intelligence We Trust?"
- Andre Durand, CEO of Ping Identity: "Thinking Big: Smarter Identity for a Smarter World"
- Irving Wladasky-Berger, digital strategy expert, and cybersecurity professor Steven Weber: "On Matters of Identity and Security"
- Eric Sachs, product management director, identity, Google: “Why increasing signups for Google was a VERY bad thing!”
- Eric Maass, director, Cloud IAM Strategy, IBM: “A Futurist’s View of the Cognitive Enterprise”
- Patrick Harding, CTO, Ping Identity: “Evolving the Identity Stack”
- Richard Bird, executive director, office of the CISO, Optiv Security: “Security in a Volatile Landscape”
- Ian Glazer, senior director for identity, Salesforce: “The Next Step for Identity Professionals: De-weaponizing Identity Systems”
- Alex Simons, partner director of program management, identity division, Microsoft: “Open Standards: The key to a world of secure clouds & secure devices!”
“As cloud and mobile trends mature and new topics emerge, all roads continue to lead to identity,” said Andre Durand, CEO of Ping Identity. “I’m excited about everything this conference has to offer this year, from top-notch voices like Valerie Plame to technology vendor and solution provider sponsors like Optiv, Google and Microsoft. There is something for everyone at CIS.”
Leading Sponsors Promote the Industry
CIS has attracted leading vendors in identity and security to sponsor the event. In addition to Ping Identity sponsoring as the host, Optiv, Google and Microsoft have secured the top sponsorship levels at the event, and industry heavyweights such as KMPG and Accenture are also event sponsors. The full list of sponsors is listed here.
“It’s exciting to see so many new sponsors supporting Cloud Identity Summit,” said Brian Bell, CMO, Ping Identity. “Gathering a diverse group of industry heavyweights — from large companies like IBM, RSA, Salesforce and AWS to focused identity players such as IDMWORKS, Radiant Logic and ThreatMetrix — in a single location is one of the things that makes CIS such a worthwhile gathering.”
About the Cloud Identity Summit
Ping will once again host the Cloud Identity Summit, which has become the premier industry event focused on Identity. CIS 2017 will be held in Chicago from June 19-22, 2017, and will feature keynotes and tracks from industry thought leaders, CIOs, executives and practitioners. Executives from industry leading companies including Optiv, Google, Microsoft and Ping Identity will headline the conference. The theme in 2017 is Intelligent Identity; as connected systems and devices we use for work and personal lives are getting smarter and more pervasive, new business models are emerging at unprecedented pace and scale. Come join this important conversation.