The Internet of Things market in the US is projected to grow at a CAGR over 14% during 2017-2022. As a market segment, Hardware' accounts for largest share in the country's IoT market, followed by Software' and Services' segments. Moreover, consumer electronics and transportation sectors dominated the US IoT market in 2016, and the segments are anticipated to continue dominating the country's IoT market in the coming years as well. Few of the major players operating in IoT landscape in the US include AT&T, Cisco Systems, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Intel, Hitachi Data Systems, etc.
Internet of Things (IoT) is a system of interconnected computing devices, machines, etc., that are equipped with unique identifiers and can transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction. Anticipated growth in the US IoT market during 2017-2022 can be attributed to growing number of connected devices, rising internet penetration, growing BYOD trend coupled with increasing technological advancements.
In addition, with growing adoption of IoT technology in various application areas including smart cities, smart manufacturing, logistics, transportation, etc., demand for IoT services in the US is forecast to grow over the course of next five years.
- AT&T Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Hitachi Data Systems Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Parametric Technology Corporation
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Rocket Fuel Inc
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Internet of Things (IoT) Market Overview
5. United States Internet of Things (IoT) Market Ecosystem
6. United States Internet of Things (IoT) Market Outlook
7. United States Internet of Things (IoT) Hardware Market Outlook
8. United States Internet of Things (IoT) Software Market Outlook
9. United States Internet of Things (IoT) Services Market Outlook
10. United States Internet of Things (IoT) Market Attractiveness Index
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. United States Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qfqlwk/us_internet_of