Whilst not on the scale of the industry in US, European Cloud computing continues to be a quickly developing and fast growing industry. Organizations have sought cloud solutions to reduce expenditure, widen productivity and scale, and increase computing power in light of Big Data issues. Western European countries are ranked significantly higher on the World Economic Forum Network Readiness rankings than those in the East. The European Cloud Computing industry is expected to generate total revenues of $18.9bn in 2016.
Who Should Read This Report
Executive leaders and business unit leaders, procurement managers, advisors, Investors who have responsibilities to set their organization on a Digital transformation and cloud journey.
What You'll Know After Reading
Readers will get a deeper understanding of the current adoption level, market drivers and challenges of cloud services in European organizations which would help IT vendors to market their products and services effectively in Western and Eastern European region. The report covers the impact of Brexit and how cloud services vendor can penetrate European market keeping in mind other issues related to data privacy and protection, data accessibility laws, email spam laws etc.
Cloud service providers can look into the IT spend areas by countries and their forecasts till 2021. With growing adoption of cloud services, European enterprises continue to see IT security as a major barrier to adoption which is continuously haunting the enterprises.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Market Size and Forecast
3. Europe Cloud Computing Market, By Cloud Models
4. Europe Cloud Computing Market, By Country Breakdown
5. Market Approach Post Brexit
6. Europe Cloud Computing Adoption Trends
7. UK - Cloud Computing - An overview
8. UK Government Cloud Spending
9. UK Cloud Computing - Market Size and Forecasts
10. UK Cloud Computing Market, By Cloud Models
11. Competitive Analysis
12. Germany Cloud Computing Market - An Overview
13. Germany Cloud Computing Market Size and Forecast
14. Germany Cloud Computing Market, By Cloud Models
15. Germany Cloud Computing Market - Competitive Analysis
16. Cloud Security: Continues to Remain a Concern
17. Key Aspects for Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Selection
18. Key Recommendations
19. Europe Cloud Service IT Spending (US $ Million), By Countries, 2014-202
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jhdgts/cloud_computing