BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--BlueConic, the world’s simplest and most accessible customer data platform (CDP), announces the BlueConic Recommendations Engine, a new feature enabling marketers to automatically deliver truly one-to-one content and product recommendations in real time to visitors. Companies of all sizes can benefit from this capability -- increasing engagement with their brands and delivering information that interests users to drive purchasing decisions.
Many brands are investing in tools to drive personalized information to users, yet those efforts often fall short. Typical recommendations are based on content or products that received the highest clicks from all traffic or very large segments of users, rather than individual interests. Using machine learning and proprietary algorithms, the BlueConic Recommendations Engine combines individual user profile data with key attributes and metrics to deliver recommendations that are aligned with individual user behaviors and preferences. Customers have seen between 30 and 50 percent higher click-through-rates compared with existing recommendations tools.
BlueConic uses Apache Spark big data processing technology to handle the high-volume machine learning tasks required for real-time recommendations. Technical benefits of the BlueConic Recommendation Engine include:
- Automatic collection of all profile, content and statistics data through a few clicks to install the BlueConic tag, with no configurations needed by IT;
- A scalable recommendation engine that works for both small and large companies hosting extremely high online traffic volumes;
- A pluggable, extensible set of algorithms that can grow in the future;
- A recommendation delivery engine that doesn’t require its own real estate and instead can be placed in any position or format on your website;
- Recommendations that can be used across channels and devices.
- Out-of-the-box and easily configurable dashboards for marketers to view results by the number of views, clicks and conversions for every recommendation in real-time and historically.
“Companies are seeking more effective ways to connect with and engage with consumers, as online competition grows daily, says Bart Heilbron, Founder and CEO of BlueConic. “Recommendations for a single person challenges the industry standard in order to help marketers increase customer loyalty and sales. BlueConic has developed an incredibly easy way to integrate high-value recommendations into existing marketing processes and campaigns.”
The future of marketing hinges on the ability to identify, understand, and interact with customers on an individual basis. It is BlueConic’s mission to drive better outcomes by translating intent into insight to improve marketers’ actions. More than 120 brands, including Boston Globe Media Group, RAEN Optics, Volvo, and Ahold, currently leverage the BlueConic customer data platform to drive cross-sell and upsell initiatives, increase conversions and decrease waste to grow incremental sales and revenue. Founded in 2010, the company is headquartered in Boston, with offices in Europe. Follow us on Twitter @BlueConic and “Like” us on Facebook.