SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--RHUB Communications, Inc., the leading provider of web/video/audio conferencing and remote support appliance technologies, today announced the release of TurboMeeting version 6.1. Release 6.1 adds specific value to real-time collaboration solutions by enhancing web conferencing performance and iPhone/Android solutions for mobile connectivity.
Now, under the latest release, users will be able to enjoy improved web conferencing features that will significantly enhance the collaborative experience, presentation display features, and participant engagement and interaction during online meetings. They will also be able to enjoy enhanced mobile connectivity and meeting management through iPhone and Android devices.
The new features in TurboMeeting 6.1 include:
- Concurrent Annotation: The presenter can allow all participants on all clients (PC, MAC, iOS and Android) to annotate in a meeting. All annotations can be recorded.
- HD Video Recording and Converting It to MP4: Recording HD video together with desktop sharing. The recording format can be converted to MP4.
- MAC Remote Access: MAC computers can be permanently remotely accessed.
- Desktop Streaming: Additional speed improvements now allow an attendee to view the presenter’s HD video smoothly along with the audio. This function improves presentation effectiveness and further facilitates real-time collaboration.
- Mobile Presenter: Both iOS and Android mobile clients can show a web browser, photos and Dropbox files. In addition, Android 5.x and newer can show the entire screen.
- Customized Email Template: The administrator can define a customized email invitation template.
- Meeting Registration Service: This service enables meeting hosts to publish their meeting URLs anywhere to solicit attendees to register for their meetings.
We believe that concurrent annotation can dramatically enhance collaboration for many applications including education. The new Record feature provides a very powerful tool for posting and storing meeting content.
TurboMeeting is an award-winning on-premise appliance that allows workgroups to quickly host secure internal meetings with co-workers; for sales reps to quickly host sales presentations with clients; for thought leaders to facilitate educational webinars and training sessions; for IT pros to conduct remote support services to manage computer tech issues; and, for workers to remotely access the files on their desktop while on-the-go, plus so much more.
Version 6.1 is available immediately. All appliances covered by the RHUB Enable warranty service can be updated immediately. For more information on TurboMeeting and RHUB Communications, visit www.rhubcom.com.
About RHUB Communications
RHUB Communications is a premier provider of real-time collaboration appliances for hosting on-premise web conferencing, video conferencing, audio conferencing, remote support, and remote access. RHUB has over two million end users in a variety of market segments including services, manufacturing, and government. For more information, visit www.rhubcom.com.