DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "India Organic Food Market By Product Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
The market for organic food in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 25% during 2016-2021, on account of changing food consumption patterns and increasing instances of contamination of farm produce with chemical fertilizers and pesticides, surging investments in organic food market and rising use of bio fertilizers.
India is also emerging as one of the major exporters of organic food in the world. In order to address the growing demand for organic food products across the globe, production of organic food is increasing in the country. Favorable government initiatives and increasing profit margins due to high premiums are encouraging farmers to adopt organic farming practices and increase total land area under organic farming.
Organic pluses and food grains segment dominates India organic food market, as pulses and food grains form an important part of staple diets in India. Further, West India is anticipated to continue dominating the organic food in the country through 2021, on account of high disposable income levels and rising health consciousness among consumers in the region.
Market Trends & Developments
- Growing Area Under Organic Cultivation
- Increasing Multiple Cropping and Crop Rotation
- Rising Investments in Organic Food Market
- Growing Demand for Ready to Eat
- Increasing Adoption of Bio Fertilizers
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Organic Food Market Overview
5. India Organic Food Market Outlook
6. India Organic Pulses & Food Grains Market Outlook
7. India Organic Processed Food Market Outlook
8. India Organic Fruits & Vegetables Market Outlook
9. India Organic Dairy Products Market Outlook
10. India Other Organic Food Products Market Outlook
11. Supply Chain Analysis
12. Import-Export Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. India Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
- Conscious Food Pvt. Ltd.
- EcoFarms (India) Ltd.
- Fabindia Overseas Pvt. Ltd.
- Gayatri Organic Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Morarka Organic Foods Pvt., Ltd.
- Navdanya Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Organic India Pvt. Ltd.
- Pristine Organics Pvt. Ltd.
- Sresta Natural Bioproducts Pvt. Ltd.
- Suminter India Organics Pvt. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t7gp57/india_organic