ORLANDO, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today announced the launch of the Kronos Community, an interactive platform built on Salesforce.com, enabling its tens of thousands of customers around the world to collaborate with peers, product experts, and Kronos partners. By offering a range of powerful capabilities including access to extensive educational resources, peer-to-peer support, product and industry discussion groups, and a forum to submit new ideas, Kronos Community helps Kronos customers maximize their workforce management and human capital management investments.
- Built upon the belief that collaboration with customers, partners, and other stakeholders inspires innovation, Kronos launched the Kronos Community to create an environment that empowers members to share and build upon ideas with expanded opportunities.
- The new platform reflects how Kronos is reimagining how it connects with customers, thought leaders, partners, and beyond by allowing much of the content about Kronos products to be accessible to the public. With this approach, Kronos is bringing its deep knowledge of workforce management and human capital management to a broader community. Members of the Kronos Community also enjoy the benefits of an intuitive, searchable site; making it easier than ever for them to find answers to their questions and connect with peers and other resources.
- Unparalleled in accessibility, Kronos Community fundamentally simplifies the way customers discuss concepts; get support; share and vote on ideas, influencing the next generation of Kronos products and services. Also, every Kronos employee now has greater opportunities to connect directly with customers; get to know them better; and provide input. Kronos partners can also act as additional expert resources for customers on the new platform.
- Within just one month of going live, the Kronos Community already has thousands of enthusiastic registered members, representing customers and partners around the globe. Members are posting and answering questions and networking in discussion groups. Many new ideas have already been submitted to Kronos via the new platform, which are taken into consideration for product development fueling customer-driven innovation.
Chris Todd, chief services officer and senior vice president,
“Our objective with Kronos Community is to create a shared sense of success for Kronos customers, employees, and partners by providing them easy access to knowledge, idea sharing, and means of collaboration. Kronos Community is ultimately an extension of our mission to be a leader in workforce management and human capital management innovation by delivering products and services that match the evolving needs of customers all over the world.”
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Orlando.
- In an ongoing, interactive networking gathering to support the launch of the new Kronos Community, the KronosWorks lobby will be transformed into a real-life community setting – complete with a library, park, town hall, and more – where customers can learn from each other and Kronos experts while discussing best practices for leveraging the new online peer community.
- Snap a photo and tag it #KronosWorks on your favorite social media channel and Kronos will donate $20 to Paws for Veterans, a not-for-profit organization providing combat injured heroes with task trained medical service dogs, supplies, therapeutic group sessions, and natural treatment alternatives.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks on Twitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.