DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Myocardial Infarction - Pipeline Review, H2 2016" report to their offering.
Myocardial Infarction pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 118 molecules. Out of which approximately 93 molecules are developed by Companies and remaining by the Universities/Institutes. Our latest report Myocardial Infarction - Pipeline Review, H2 2016, outlays comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Myocardial Infarction, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
Myocardial infarction is the irreversible necrosis of heart muscle secondary to prolonged ischemia. Symptoms include pain, fullness, and/or squeezing sensation of the chest, jaw pain, toothache, headache, shortness of breath, nausea, vomiting, and/or general epigastric discomfort, sweating, heartburn and/or indigestion, arm pain, upper back pain and general malaise (vague feeling of illness). The molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 3, 8, 18, 8, 1, 46, 7 and 2 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 1, 1, 16 and 7 molecules, respectively.
Furthermore, this report also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Myocardial Infarction and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Key Topics Covered:
- Myocardial Infarction Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Myocardial Infarction - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Myocardial Infarction - Comparative Analysis
- Myocardial Infarction - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Myocardial Infarction - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Myocardial Infarction Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Myocardial Infarction - Products under Development by Companies
- Myocardial Infarction - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Myocardial Infarction - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Amarantus Bioscience Holdings, Inc.
- Asterias Biotherapeutics, Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Athersys, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Biscayne Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Capricor Therapeutics, Inc.
- Celyad SA
- Chrysalis BioTherapeutics, Inc.
- Compugen Ltd.
- CSL Limited
- Cynata Therapeutics Limited
- Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA
- Lee's Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited
- LegoChem Biosciences, Inc
- LG Life Science LTD.
- Medestea Research & Production S.p.A.
- Mesoblast Limited
- miRagen Therapeutics, Inc.
- Moderna Therapeutics Inc
- Navya Biologicals Pvt Ltd
- NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB
- New World Laboratories, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- NuvOx Pharma LLC
- Omeros Corporation
- Opsona Therapeutics Limited
- Otsuka Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Pharmathen Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- TaiGen Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Targazyme, Inc.
- The International Biotechnology Center (IBC) Generium
- Zydus Cadila Healthcare Limited
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xftq8n/myocardial