DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "US HIV Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016" drug pipelines to their offering.
US HIV Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016, provides comprehensive insights into HIV pipeline products, HIV epidemiology, HIV market valuations and forecast, HIV products sales and competitive landscape in the US.
The research is classified into nine sections - HIV overview including etiology, pathophysiology, and diagnosis, HIV treatment options, HIV pipeline products, HIV market analysis comprising of HIV epidemiology, key products marketed for HIV, market valuations and forecast, products sales and market shares.
- HIV Pipeline: Find out the products in clinical trials for the treatment of HIV by development phase 3, phase 2, and phase 1, by pharmacological class and companies developing the products
- HIV Epidemiology: Find out the number of patients diagnosed (prevalence) with HIV in the US
- HIV Products: Identify key products marketed and prescribed for HIV in the US, including trade name, molecule name, and company
- HIV Product Sales: Find out the sales revenues of HIV products, both branded and generics, in the US
- HIV Market Valuations: Find out the market size for HIV products in 2015 in the US. Find out how the market advanced from 2010 and forecast to 2020
- HIV Products Market Share: Find out the market shares for key HIV products in the US
Key Topics Covered:
- Disease Overview
- HIV Treatments
- HIV Pipeline
- US HIV Epidemiology
- Marketed Drugs for HIV in US
- US HIV Market Size
- US HIV Products Sales
- US HIV Market Competitive Landscape
- US HIV Market Forecast
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j2m2lw/us_hiv_market_and