DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management Systems: A Complete Implementation Guide" newsletter to their offering.
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems: A Complete Implementation Guide helps users successfully implement effective and efficient ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems (EMS) that enable facilities and companies to improve their overall environmental performance.
The ISO 14001:2015 guide is now completely updated and is a must for any organization that is developing an EMS to ensure ongoing ISO 14001 compliance improve overall environmental performance, and control the use of expensive resources (water, electricity, chemicals). This guide is sufficiently detailed to support building a system from the ground up, and is also of great benefit to facilities seeking to improve their existing EMS systems.
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems also assists users in preparing for and managing ISO 14001 audits by providing insider tips and detailed ISO 14001 checklists. The implementation of ISO 14001 not only enables facilities and companies to improve their overall environmental performance but also smoothes the path towards compliance with national and state regulations. In this guide, each ISO 14001 clause is accompanied by case studies and sample content to assist in the implementation process.
Corporate EHS Directors, Audit Managers, and Quality Managers across all manufacturing as well as service industries, especially multinational organizations, use the ISO 14001 guide.
- Authored by experienced lead ISO 14001 assessors and recognized experts in the EMS field
- Presents a detailed discussion of specific ISO 14001 requirements, techniques, and approaches for successful systems development
- Provides specific implementation tips that help users turn words and concepts into effective actions with measurable results
- Offers examples of measurement, analysis, and improvement tools
- Recently added how to use Radar Diagrams to indicate the status of partially or completed implemented ISO clauses right through to the sub-clause level. They can also be used to identify areas needing improvement for an already implemented system
- Includes a broad array of useful supplementary materials
- Contains a Gap Analysis checklist divided into rule books and sections, covering all of the ISO 14001 clauses. Upon completing the checklist, the tool will display the gap between a company's current situation and the ISO 14001 requirements
- Approach to Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Setting, planning and implementing an environmental policy
- Checking and management review of the environmental policy
- Comparison of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 clauses and requirements
- ISO 14001 certification process
- Overview: Summarizes requirements in simple, easy-to-understand terms for each clause
- Key Concepts: Provides important definitions and interpretations
- Recommended Approach: Presents a proven approach to implementing the requirements of ISO 14001
- Task List: Summarizes the specific tasks necessary to implement your EMS in accordance with both these requirements
- Core Elements for Success : Identifies areas on which to concentrate during EMS development
- Audit Hints: Offers insider tips about which procedures and practices certification auditors will expect to see on inspection
- Case Studies: Incorporates case studies that enable users to gain hands-on insight into the actual development of an EMS
- Supplementary Materials: Includes examples of procedures, programs, sample documents and forms that can be adapted for users' own programs
For more information about this newsletter visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3jz3cr/iso_14001_2015
Related Topics: Environmental