BURLINGTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Everbridge, a global software company that provides critical communications and enterprise safety applications to help keep people safe and businesses running, will have a significant presence at global security technology conference, ASIS 2016 (September 12 – 15 in Orlando, Florida). The company will be in booth #1773 to highlight the latest enhancements to Safety Connection™, designed to help businesses quickly assess threats, locate people potentially in harm’s way and automate actions and communicate with their employees when critical events occur. Everbridge will also participate in a joint speaking session with customer, Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc., and demonstrate a variety of technical integrations and partnerships with other leading security providers throughout the show.
Safety Connection: Protecting Employees Wherever They Are
According to a July 2016 Active Shooter Preparedness survey, conducted by Everbridge in partnership with Emergency Management and Safety (EMS) Solutions, an overwhelming 79 percent of security professionals believe their organizations are not fully prepared for an active shooter incident. Communicating with and confirming the safety of those in an impacted location were seen as the biggest challenges during these situations.
Everbridge’s Safety Connection application enables organizations to send targeted notifications to individuals who may be in harm’s way based on the dynamic ‘last known’ or ‘expected’ location of an employee, rather than just their static home or office address. The solution addresses the dramatic shift towards an increasingly mobile workforce, in which fewer employees are working full-time in traditional office buildings, while also improving the targeting and relevancy of communications to employees inside those buildings during critical events, such as an active shooter or natural disaster.
Enhancements to Safety Connection:
Employees who are traveling, lone workers, employees in the field, or students who may encounter unsafe situations can now use the ContactBridge® mobile application to notify their organizations if they do find themselves in a high-risk situation. The personal safety features allow people to:
- Issue emergency SOS Button calls;
- Start a Safe Corridor™ to walk from one place to another; and
- Check-in at a specific location to update your team
Organizations can automatically record and stream audio and video captured by the phone of a person at risk. This enables the security team to view the SOS initiation and visualize how many people are in trouble and who is involved and the context of the situation.
Stop by the Everbridge booth (#1773) to receive a product demonstration of Safety Connection and learn more about the importance of location intelligence for employee safety during critical events. Ask the Everbridge team about their free shuttle rides from the venue to area hotels, and participate in a game of plinko for your chance to win prizes!
Everbridge Enterprise Safety Partner Ecosystem
Everbridge continues to partner with a robust network of security, access control, incident response, travel risk management and threat monitoring companies. Joint activity at ASIS includes:
International SOS: Users of International SOS’ TravelTracker
are now leveraging the Everbridge communication engine to reach
travelers, expatriates and employees on their preferred contact paths
and preferences across SMS, voice, email and other modalities. In
addition, users of Everbridge’s Safety Connection solution will have
visibility into employees’ travel itineraries via TravelTracker.
- Integration overviews will be available in the Everbridge booth (#1773) at ASIS and in the International SOS booth (#1767).
- International SOS and Everbridge will be conducting a press conference to highlight the functionality of the integration. The session will be held on September 13th at 3 p.m. EDT in the media room.
Lenel: Everbridge recently announced certification and
acceptance into Lenel’s OpenAccess Alliance program (OAAP) to enable
users of Safety Connection to interface with the OnGuard system and
acquire real-time building location data.
- In Lenel’s booth (#2700), the company will be highlighting Safety Connection’s integration with Lenel OnGuard, and holding one-one-one meetings with customers and integrators.
- S2 Security: In S2 Security’s booth, #1740, Everbridge and S2 will highlight an integrated solution pilot that streams Everbridge Public Agency Feed into S2 Magic Monitor Version 4 to provide security operations centers with near real-time awareness of incidents and threats from local public safety agencies.
- NC4: A longstanding Everbridge technology integration partner, NC4, will now be delivering its Travel Risk Management data into the Safety Connection solution to deliver a new level of location-based risk intelligence. The NC4 booth is #2167.
- Everbridge, International SOS, Lenel, S2, NC4, as well as partners Geofeedia (location-based intelligence platform, booth #2276) and AlertUs (unified mass notification and crisis communication, booth #3657) will be participating together in “Booth Bingo.” Stop by all seven booths for your chance to be entered to win a grand prize!
Alexion Pharmaceuticals and Everbridge: Control and Accountability
Through Mass Notification and Safety Connection
Everbridge CTO, Imad Mouline, and Brian Phillips, Associate Director, Physical Security, Technology, & Integration, Alexion Pharmaceuticals, are leading an Education Session (4302) at ASIS on Wednesday, September 14th, 3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. EDT in room W308AB. During the session, Phillips will highlight how Alexion successfully integrated a mass notification system into its S2 access control, security, HR and IT processes to automate critical messaging and quickly connect with all of its employees around the globe to determine their location and safety status.
Everbridge is a global software company that provides critical communications and enterprise safety applications that enable customers to automate and accelerate the process of keeping people safe and businesses running during critical events. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events such as IT outages or cyber incidents, over 3,000 global customers rely on our SaaS-based platform to quickly and reliably construct and deliver contextual notifications to millions of people at one time. The company’s platform sent over 1 billion messages in 2015, and offers the ability to reach more than 200 countries and territories with secure delivery to over 100 different communication devices. Our critical communications and enterprise safety applications include Mass Notification, Incident Management, IT Alerting, Safety Connection™, Community Engagement™, Secure Messaging and Internet of Things, and are easy-to-use and deploy, secure, highly scalable and reliable. Everbridge serves 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities, 8 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks, all 4 of the largest global accounting firms, 24 of the 25 busiest North American airports and 6 of the 10 largest global automakers. Everbridge is based in Boston and Los Angeles with additional offices in San Francisco, Beijing and London. For more information, visit www.everbridge.com, read the company blog, http://www.everbridge.com/blog, and follow on Twitter and Facebook.