DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Interleukin 15 (IL15) - Pipeline Review, H1 2016" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Interleukin 15, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Interleukin 15 and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Interleukin 15 Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Interleukin 15 - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Interleukin 15 - Comparative Analysis
- Interleukin 15 - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Interleukin 15 - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Interleukin 15 Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Interleukin 15 - Products under Development by Companies
- Interleukin 15 - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Interleukin 15 - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Amgen Inc.
- Calypso Biotech SA
- Digna Biotech, S.L.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngg586/interleukin_15
Related Topics: Immune Disorders Drugs