DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Consumer Electronic Accessories Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report to their offering.
The Global Consumer Electronic Accessories Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 9.5% over the next decade to reach approximately $65.3 billion by 2025.
This industry report analyzes the global markets for Consumer Electronic Accessories across all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013, 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The market data is gathered from extensive primary interviews and secondary research. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- Apple Inc.,
- Canon Inc
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- HP Inc.,
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Intel Corporation
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Olympus Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.,
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Sony Corporation
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Consumer Electronic Accessories Market, By Distribution Channel
5 Consumer Electronic Accessories Market, By Product Type
6 Consumer Electronic Accessories Market, By Price Range
7 Consumer Electronic Accessories Market, By End Use
8 Consumer Electronic Accessories Market, By Geography
9 Leading Companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9jc467/global_consumer