Niobium is a refractory metal that is valued for its unique chemical properties, including extraordinary resistance to heat and wear and inertness. It has a high melting point of 4,474.4°F and a boiling point of 8,900.6°F. It is used as an alloying element in steel production in the form of ferroniobium (Fe-Nb).
The global niobium market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global niobium market for 2016-2020.
The report, Global Niobium Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Advanced Metallurgical Group
- Anglo American
- Magris Resources
Global Advanced Metals
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by source
PART 07: Market segmentation by end products
PART 08: Market segmentation by end markets
PART 09: Market segmentation by geography
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: Key vendor analysis
PART 17: Appendix
PART 18: About the Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvnl3s/global_niobium