DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "World Forklift Truck Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report to their offering.
Forklift trucks are also referred to as lift trucks. These vehicles are used for transferring goods to a short distance. Forklift trucks were first introduced into the market in the early 20th century. After the World War, II the forklift truck market began to grow rapidly based on the industrialization taking place across the globe. Forklifts are largely used in manufacturing industries and warehousing operations. The need for a machine or equipment that can maneuver heavy goods with ease to various locations is a prime reason that drives this market.
Key Topics Covered:
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the forklift truck market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020, are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market.
- Porters Five Forces model and a SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market.
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding on the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
- Analysis of key market players and their strategies are discussed, in order to help understand the competition in a better way
- Nissan Forklift
- Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Toyota Industries Corp
- NACCO Material Handling Group
- Kion Group AG
- Jungheinrich Lift Truck Corp.
- Clark Material Handling International Inc.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd
- Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc.
- Doosan Industrial Vehicles Co. Ltd.
MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY
MARKET BY PRODUCT TYPE
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tbx3dd/world_forklift