MINNEAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Exact, a global frontrunner in business software in the cloud for small- and medium-sized businesses, today introduced Exact for Accountants with Practice Management, a full service solution that gives accountants the tools and data they need to better manage internal and client-facing processes. Exact's solution, designed specifically for small and mid-sized accounting and bookkeeping firms, starts with a foundation focused on collaboration between accounting firms and their clients by providing multi-client visibility and management through dashboards and actionable analysis. This collaboration functionality sheds new light on client needs, which accountants can use to stay relevant and vital to the customer. The addition of the practice management functionality then allows the accounting professional to streamline their own internal processes, manage client onboarding, control documents and formalize prospect marketing efforts.
Practice management presents a complete solution allowing a firm to grow without the addition of non-value headcount. The new features include:
- Client relationship management – giving accounting firms more insight into customer needs and opportunities at both the financial and strategic level
- Document management – providing accountants and their clients with the ability to control access to sensitive documents including contracts and financial statements
- Time and billing – providing firms the ability to track and invoice customers for actual time and costs incurred on engagements ensuring accurate billing of customers for work performed
- Subscription/contract management – providing ability for firms transitioning to recurring revenue models to track monthly or annual service contracts with clients and easily manage the subsequent invoicing
- Workflow management – automating processes, which streamlines business operations and reduces inefficiencies
"We are committed to providing accounting firms with the best possible solutions to not only service their clients, but also effectively manage and grow their own firms," said Dave Lechleitner, product marketing principal, Exact U.S. Cloud Solutions. "With the added practice management features to our already industry-leading solutions, these firms can do what they do best – service their clients while taking on the expanded role as a trusted business advisor."
Exact for Accountants with Practice Management is available now as part of a limited release. To explore how the solution will streamline operations or find out more about Exact's other industry solutions, please stop by Exact's booth (number 68) at Scaling New Heights, May 22-25 at the Atlantis resort in Paradise Island, Bahamas. Otherwise, please visit www.exactonline.com/contact or call (855) 359-9256.
Vigorous business software. That’s what Exact builds. For more than 250,000 businesses around the world. For entrepreneurial doers who dare and, if they fall, always get up again. Exact breathes that same spirit. Thirty years ago a garage start-up by six students, now a global company, employing 1,550 people in 15 countries with revenues of € 188 million in 2014.
With Exact, businesses can quickly respond to shifting market conditions and grasp opportunities with both hands when they arise. Our business software enables customers to focus on their next goal, and look ahead to the next challenge. For further information about Exact, visit http://www.exactonline.com.