DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Opportunities in the Global Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market " report to their offering.
This research service analyzes the opportunities for acrylic, rubber based and other (silicone, polyurethane, and EVA) chemistries in the global pressure sensitive adhesives market. The study also analyzes the market by technology (waterborne, solventborne, hot melt, and UV curable).
Furthermore, regional analysis and analysis by product form have also been performed for each product segment. Major industry drivers, restraints, regulatory, and end-user industry trends impacting the global pressure sensitive adhesives market are also discussed in this study. Unit shipment and revenue forecasts have been provided at chemistry and application levels for each segment for the period 2012-2022.
Key Questions this will Answer:
- What are the dynamics influencing the pressure sensitive adhesives?
- What are the growth opportunities for the individual end industry sectors?
- What are the key competitive factors governing the market?
Apart from the growth contributed by APAC due to its faster growing end industries, the resurgence in the medical and flexible food packaging industry in North America has also emerged as a major driving force.
- Avery Dennison
- DAP Royal Adhesive & Sealants
- Dow Corning
- Franklin International
- H.B Fuller Lord
- LCY Chem
- Main Tape
- Scott Bader
- Shur Tape
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and RestraintsTotal Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market
4. Forecast and Trends Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market
5. CEO's 360 Degree Perspectiveon the Total Pressure Sensitive Adhesives Market
6. Market Share
7. Product Matrix
8. Acrylic PSA Segment
9. Rubber-based PSA Segment
10. Others PSA Segment
11. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nqv3bb/opportunities_in