NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NewsCred, the world’s leading content marketing platform, today announced a complete integration with Marketo Inc., the leading provider of engagement marketing software and solutions.
“We are excited for NewsCred’s integration into the Marketo LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem,” said Lou Pelosi, Senior Director of LaunchPoint. “NewsCred expands the best-of-breed solutions available to our customers to help them innovate, grow, and deliver impactful business results in content marketing.”
With the integration, NewsCred enables content publishing directly to Marketo. Marketers can now:
- Access the volume and quality of content needed to scale marketing programs. NewsCred gives brands access to the largest content marketplace with diverse formats, sources, topics, and languages.
- Easily coordinate organization-wide content processes. With NewsCred’s direct integration with Marketo, content teams can send copy, articles, images, and URLs directly to Marketo’s asset library for use across an organization.
- Build beautiful email newsletters in half the time. NewsCred’s integration eliminates manual processes by sending pre-formatted copy to Marketo that’s ready for immediate use.
- Deliver personalized content for any Marketo segmentations -- by region, job function, and industry. NewsCred enables brands to scale content production, personalizing messages to different audience segments at every step of the buyer’s journey.
- Increase conversions and improve the efficiency of demand generation campaigns. NewsCred’s content analytics platform helps brands understand exactly which content is performing and why, thereby driving a lower cost-per-lead through data-driven investment decisions.
“Previously, marketers wasted valuable time building emails and creating sub-par content in an effort to quickly get campaigns out the door. Now, marketers can work smarter by accessing premium content at the click of a mouse, efficiently coordinating across teams, and freeing up time to deliver more personalized and innovative experiences that will close deals,” said Shafqat Islam, Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder, NewsCred. “We’re thrilled to partner with Marketo and offer NewsCred customers a transformative solution that will help win sales and drive business growth.”
Marketo will be hosting its annual conference, The Marketing Nation Summit in Las Vegas, from May 9th - 12th, 2016. NewsCred will be a platinum sponsor at the event at Booth #524. NewsCred’s Strategic Advisor and CEO of Marketing Insider Group, Michael Brenner, will be presenting, The Content Formula - 10 Steps to Defining Content Marketing ROI for Your Business. To learn more or to register for the conference, please visit http://www.marketo.com/summit.
NewsCred is on a mission to make marketing better for everyone. As the leading content marketing software, NewsCred provides the world’s most ambitious brands – Pepsi, Visa, Dell, ConAgra, Hewlett Packard, and more – with the best solutions in content creation, marketing management, cross-channel publishing, and measurement. Everyday, marketers rely on NewsCred to orchestrate their marketing across channels, collaborate with global teams, build brand awareness, and drive sales.
NewsCred is rewriting the rules of marketing, fueling a new way for marketers to share their stories with the world. Founded in 2008, NewsCred employs 200 people in seven global offices, serving customers in over 70 countries. Learn more at newscred.com and follow us on Twitter @newscred.
Marketo (NASDAQ: MKTO) provides the leading engagement marketing software and solutions designed to help marketers develop long-term relationships with their customers - from acquisition to advocacy. Marketo is built for marketers, by marketers and is setting the innovation agenda for marketing technology. Marketo puts Marketing First. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, with offices around the world, Marketo serves as a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. To learn more about Marketo's Engagement Marketing Platform, LaunchPoint® partner ecosystem, and the vast community that is the Marketo Marketing Nation®, visit www.marketo.com.