DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Printing Equipment for Thin Films: Global Markets" report to their offering.
The global market for printing equipment for thin films was valued at $146.1 million in 2013 and $172.8 million in 2014. The total market is expected to increase from $237.8 million in 2015 to $973.7 million by 2020, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 32.6% from 2015 to 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
- A global overview of various types of printing equipment for thin films that are currently commercially available, outlining their operating principle and/or design, their characteristics, and their typical applications.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013 and 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
- Information on new technological developments, an outline of the most significant recent developments, and examples of significant patents recently issued or applied.
- Examination of the market's dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- A list of the leading suppliers of printing equipment for thin films and a list of other key players, together with a description of their products.
This report provides an updated review of thin-film technologies, including subtractive and additive methods, and identifies current and emerging applications for these technologies.
The report delineates the current market status for thin-film printing equipment, defines trends and presents growth forecasts for the next five years. The TFPE market is analyzed based on the following segments: equipment type, application and region. In addition, technological issues, including key events and the latest process developments, are also discussed.
1: Introduction - Complimentary
2: Executive Summary
5: Global Markets
6: Global Industry Structure
7: Patent Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d38fkd/printing