DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "US Dandruff Market and Competitive Landscape Highlights - 2016" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive insights into Dandruff pipeline products, Dandruff epidemiology, Dandruff market valuations and forecast, Dandruff products sales and competitive landscape in the US.
The research is classified into nine sections - Dandruff overview including etiology, pathophysiology, and diagnosis, Dandruff treatment options, Dandruff pipeline products, Dandruff market analysis comprising of Dandruff epidemiology, key products marketed for Dandruff, market valuations and forecast, products sales and market shares.
Benefits of this Research:
The research helps executives to -
- Support monitoring and reporting national Dandruff market analysis and sales trends.
- Track competitor drugs sales and market share in the US Dandruff market.
Track competitive developments in Dandruff market and present key
issues and learning.
- Synthesize insights for Dandruff market and products to drive business performance.
- Answer key business questions about the Dandruff market.
- Evaluate commercial market opportunity assessment, positioning, and segmentation for Dandruff products.
Supports decision making in R&D to long term marketing strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
1) Disease Overview
2) Dandruff Treatments
3) Dandruff Pipeline
4) US Dandruff Epidemiology
5) Marketed Drugs for Dandruff in US
6) US Dandruff Market Size
7) US Dandruff Products Sales
8) US Dandruff Market Competitive Landscape
9) US Dandruff Market Forecast
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wjw28f/us_dandruff