PARIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Launched in 2014, the apartment rental platform for business
travelers continues to grow. After having raised funds three times for a
total amount of three million euros, the start-up has reached a new
milestone in 2016 and is changing its name to MagicStay.
A new name, new logo and new Internet site… the design has changed but the promise remains the same: to breathe new life into business travel.
Why did we change our name?
Having substantially broadened our offer to a capacity of 83,000 rooms at the start of 2016 as well as providing associated services, MagicStay no longer simply caters for visitors and exhibitors of professional fairs but to all business travelers. By becoming MagicStay, the start-up also aims to increase its visibility and strengthen its market presence with foreign clients.
MagicStay has reasserted its unique position, providing alternative accommodation for business travel, with a new baseline: 'Rest Well, Work Better', encapsulating the company's ultimate desire: to offer business travelers the ideal surroundings for a good night's rest and make the trip more profitable.
A 100% business-orientated service, a feature of MagicStay
MagicStay differs from other reservation sites owing to its wide range of services specifically aimed at business travelers:
- Magic Travel Agency Solutions enabling partner travel agencies to directly book for their clients online, with invoicing at the end of the month and a dedicated back-office
- MagicStay e-concierge, a mobile app allowing you to book various services while in Paris
- Magic Loyalty Card, the loyalty card, allowing you to accumulate points each time you reserve accommodation via your account
- Magic Corporate Solutions helping you to make arrangements with large companies for account invoicing
- Magic Travel Manager Tool, a free tool to track bookings, aimed at travel managers and voyage representatives
- Magic Event Solutions providing professional event organizers with a website dedicated to their needs and focused on the dates and location of the event.
'This new identity goes hand-in-hand with our more ambitious
approach, notably at international level, to support business travelers
on all of their trips, whether overnight stays or a medium-term rental.
We are the leading platform dedicated exclusively to B2B, with more than 40,000 classified ads, representing 83,000 rooms. Moreover, we are on track to reach 200,000 rooms by the end of 2016. ' Valéry Linÿer, CEO of MagicStay
The original source-language text of this announcement is the official, authoritative version. Translations are provided as an accommodation only, and should be cross-referenced with the source-language text, which is the only version of the text intended to have legal effect.