DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3twlwk/opportunities_in) has announced the addition of the "Opportunities in Aerospace Interior Market 2015-2020: Market Size, Market Shares, Trends and Forecast Analysis" report to their offering.
According to a new market report, the future of the aerospace interior market looks positive with opportunities in seating, inflight entertainment (IFE), galley, lavatory, stowage bin, and panels. The global commercial aerospace interior market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2015 to 2020.
For market expansion, the report suggests innovation and new product development, where the unique feature of aerospace interior can be capitalized.
- How big the opportunities for aerospace interior market by product and region?
- Which product /segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the market?
- What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are taken by key players for business growth?
Key Topics Covered:
- Trend and forecast analysis: Global Aerospace interior market trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by region and segment
- Segmentation analysis: Aerospace interior market size by various product type such as seat, IFE, galley, lavatory, panels, stowage bin, and others in terms of value.
- Regional analysis: Aerospace interior market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different segments and regions
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, competitive landscape, and expansion strategies of aerospace interior market suppliers.
- B/E Aerospace
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Thales Group
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity and Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3twlwk/opportunities_in