LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nano Dimension Ltd.:
- Nano Dimension, a company bringing professional-grade 3D printing to the world of electronics, will be a “must see” exhibitor at CES 2016. The company is showcasing breakthrough electronics 3D printing technology in the Israeli National Pavilion: CES Tech West, Sands Expo, Hall G, Eureka Park, Booth # 81162.
- Nano Dimension will demonstrate its flagship product, the DragonFly 2020 3D Printer, which is the world’s first desktop-sized 3D printer designed specifically for the production of professional multilayer printed circuit boards (PCBs), the heart of almost all consumer electronics equipment.
- Focused on the intersection of 3D printing and electronics, Nano Dimension is meeting an important need in the electronics industry for faster and more efficient innovation – without limitations. The company combines patented 3D printing hardware, advanced software and advanced nanoparticle inks to offer a complete solution for professional printed electronics.
- Nano Dimension’s expertise in 3D printed electronics brings unprecedented benefits to engineers and designers, enabling them to design, test and produce advanced, functional PCBs and electronics prototypes in-house, quickly and inexpensively.
- To schedule a meeting with Nano Dimension senior executives January 6-9, please contact email@example.com
- Read about Nano Dimension’s recent news and activities.
- Follow Nano Dimension on Twitter and Facebook, and connect on LinkedIn
About Nano Dimension
Nano Dimension Ltd. (TASE: NNDM, OTCQX: NNDMY), founded in 2012, focuses on the development of advanced 3D printed electronics systems. Nano Dimension's unique products combine three advanced technologies: 3D inkjet, 3D software and nanomaterials. The company's primary products include the first 3D printer dedicated to printing multi-layer PCBs (printed circuit boards) and advanced nanotechnology-based conductive and dielectric inks.
Nano Dimension trades on OTCQX® Best Market in the U.S. and on the TASE in Israel. U.S. investors can find current financial disclosure and Real-Time Level 2 quotes for Nano Dimension on http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/NNDMY.