DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fcwnqf/global_medical) has announced the addition of the "Global Medical Devices Packaging Market By Packaging type, Regions and Vendors - Market Trends and Forecasts (2015 - 2020)" report to their offering.
Medical devices refer to equipment, tools, apparatus and machines used in the health care industry. The Global Medical Devices Packaging market was worth $21.64 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach $30.5 billion by 2020, at a compound annual growth rate of 5.9%. North America and Western Europe together account for 50% of the market. Moreover, North America is expected to drive the market during the projected period.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Definition for the Medical Devices Packaging along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis Medical Devices Packaging Market, with region specific assessments.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Medical Devices Packaging Market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Berry Plastics
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
5. Medical Devices packaging Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Volume, by Revenue
6. Global Vendor Market Share Analysis
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of Medical Devices packaging Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fcwnqf/global_medical