PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Evoqua, the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world’s most fundamental natural resource: water, today announced its Memcor® product line has been selected by six municipalities for filtration, water reuse, drinking water treatment, and reverse-osmosis pre-treatment applications. Total value of the contracts is more than $20 million (click to tweet).
The contracts awarded to Evoqua’s Municipal Products and Services division include:
- The Mohawks of the Bay of Quinte (MBQ), Canada- Evoqua will provide a complete process solution for a new water plant. Evoqua will supply two Memcor submerged packaged XS48 units along with pre-treatment to the membrane system which includes Envirex® Products’ Folded Flow® Dissolved Aeration Floatation units and a packaged clarification system. The new plant will treat 370,000 gallons/day (16.1 L/sec) of raw water from the Bay of Quinte.
- Genesee, CO – First Memcor® CPII ultrafiltration system installed in the state of Colorado.
- Port Townsend, WA – Memcor® CP 2.95 million gallons/day drinking water system designed with gravity head driven configuration for low energy consumption and operational costs.
- Terminal Island, CA – This previously announced program is the third phase expansion of this major water reclamation facility serving the Los Angeles market which is dealing with record drought conditions.
- Morgantown, WV- In the space currently occupied by an 8 million gallon/day RBC process that has reached the end of its useful life, a new 23.5 million gallon/day MemPulse ®MBR system will be constructed. Initial equipment supply will be for a 12.8 million gallons maximum per day and an average day capacity of nine million gallons per day.
- County of Hawaii Department of Water Supply’s Waimea WTP upgrade – The first Memcor® CS System to be constructed on the big Island. Bodell Construction was awarded a contract to upgrade the 60-year old Waimea surface water treatment plant with submerged membranes, increasing the capacity of this drinking water plant to four million gallons/day.
Memcor products have become and industry leader in the global water and wastewater treatment markets, with microfiltration and ultrafiltration solutions for drinking water, water reuse, wastewater, desalination pretreatment, and industrial process water. The products are in use in thousands of industrial and municipal plants across the world. For more information, visit www.evoqua.com/memcor.
Evoqua Water Technologies is the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world’s most fundamental natural resource: water. Evoqua has a more than 100-year heritage of innovation and industry firsts, market-leading expertise, and unmatched customer service, where it continues to transform water and wastewater. Its cost-effective and reliable treatment systems and services ensure uninterrupted quantity and quality of water, enable regulatory and environmental compliance, increase efficiency through water reuse, and prepare customers for next-generation demands. Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and service helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and enable leisure and commercial industry to maximize productivity and profitability. For more information, visit www.evoqua.com.