DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q3rcv4/smart_windows) has announced the addition of the "Smart Windows Market - Analysis and Forecast (2014 - 2020): By Technology (Passive, Active On-Demand, Photochromic, Thermochromic, PDLC, SPD, EC); By Application (Automotive, Commercial, Residential, Aerospace) and Geography" report to their offering.
Smartglass and its main application of smart windows are the current focus of the global glass industry. Disruptive technologies are being seen right from the start of the value chain (materials) and are continuing till the smart windows manufacturers. Climate control, energy savings are the primary reasons behind the renewed interest in the global market.
This report gives an in-depth analysis and segmentation of the global smart windows market. The market is segmented by technology, applications, geographic regions and key countries. The market is also analyzed from the materials and thin film manufacturers to give a comprehensive understanding of the smart glass and smart windows market. Pricing analysis and value chain analysis will give key insights into the value addition as well as the market pricing scenario. Forecasts are provided for all the market segmentation for the period 2015 -2020.
Competitive landscape for each of the product types is highlighted and market players are profiled with attributes of company overview, financial overview, business strategies, product portfolio and recent developments. Market shares of the key players for 2012 are provided. The prominent players profiled in this report are ABB, Schneider Electric, Assa Abloy, Honeywell International and others.
The report contains the most detailed and in-depth segmentation of the Smart windows market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Smart Windows Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Smart Windows Market Landscape
4. Global Smart Windows Market Forces
5. Global Smart Windows Market - Strategic Analysis
6. Smart Windows Market by Technology (2011 - 2018)
7. Smart Windows Market by Application Segments (2011 - 2018)
8. Smart Windows Market by Geography (2011 - 2018)
9. Thin Films Market by Material Type
10. Transparent Conductors - By Material Type
11. Market Entropy
12. Investment Opportunities - Analysis by Target companies/customers, Capital Investments, ROI, Payback Period and Source of Funds
13. Company Reports
- Asahi Glass
- Beijing All Brilliant
- GlasNovations Ltd
- Guardian Industries
- Johnson Laminations
- Smart Glass
- Toray Plastics
- Switch Materials
- US e-Chromics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q3rcv4/smart_windows