NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Marchex (NASDAQ:MCHX) today announced the general availability of Marchex Call Analytics for Search 2.0, a major update of its mobile analytics platform for enterprise search marketers that spend more than $4 billion in click-to-call advertisements. The release includes new, industry-first features enabling brands and agencies to track and measure which keywords drive sales from the nearly one billion phone calls that consumers make to businesses directly from click-to-call ads each year.
Analysis conducted by Marchex shows that 60 percent of phone calls from mobile search are made directly from click-to-call ad units. “Traditional call tracking methodologies are unable to attribute new types of inbound phone calls directly to search keywords,” said Adarsh Nair, Senior Director of Product and Engineering. “As a result, enterprise search marketers are missing out on major opportunities to improve advertising performance.”
Since launching in February as the only solution to provide 100 percent keyword attribution for all phone calls from mobile search, Marchex Call Analytics for Search has been adopted by enterprise customers in categories such as automotive, cable and satellite, health care, professional services, real estate and telecom.
New Marchex Call Analytics for Search 2.0 features include:
- Call-Only Campaign Support – Call-only campaigns were introduced by Google in 2015 for marketers who wanted to target only mobile devices. Call Analytics for Search 2.0 provides 100 percent keyword-level attribution for call-only campaigns.
- Real-Time Call DNA – Automatically provides consumer intent data for enterprises that choose not to record phone calls using Real-Time Call DNA, an industry-first for clients in industries such as financial services and health care.
- Premium Conversations – Provides new, configurable options for advertisers to automatically identify conversations that drive leads, reservations, appointments or sales integrated directly into bid management platforms.
- Automatic Setup for Google & Bing – Includes new onboarding features for large, complex paid search campaigns, including automatic setup for Google and Bing.
Customers have this to say about Call Analytics for Search 2.0:
- “Phone calls are an important part of our clients’ business and our mobile advertising strategy,” said Jacob Davis, VP Performance Strategy at Escelis. “By using Marchex, we can now attribute every click-to-call conversion to a paid search keyword. This has enabled my team to make real-time adjustments to drive stronger, more efficient performance for our paid search campaigns.”
- “Call-only campaign support has enabled us to make keyword-level optimizations to every type of mobile search campaign,” said Brad Roberts, Vice President of Digital Marketing & eCommerce at AllConnect. “These new capabilities allow us to continually improve our advertising performance.”
“Our enterprise customers have challenged us to make click-to-call campaigns as trackable and actionable for marketers as e-commerce campaigns,” said Nair. “With this release, we can provide deep insights and 100 percent keyword attribution for the sophisticated paid search campaigns of large brand marketers.”
Senior Product Manager Nilesh Dhawale and SVP Marketing and Consumer Insights John Busby will be presenting the updated release at Search Marketing Expo East in New York City on Tuesday, September 29th at 3:30pm during a sponsored session entitled “Optimizing Paid Search Automation for Click-to-Call”. In addition, Busby will be speaking on “Winning at Mobile PPC (Beyond mCommerce)” at 3:30pm on Wednesday, September 30th. Marchex is located at Booth #439 during the conference.
Marchex is a mobile advertising analytics company that connects online behavior to real-world, offline actions. By linking critical touchpoints in the customer journey, Marchex’s products enable a 360-degree view of marketing effectiveness. Brands and agencies utilize Marchex’s products to transform business performance.
Please visit www.marchex.com, blog.marchex.com or @marchex on Twitter (Twitter.com/Marchex), where Marchex discloses material information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business.