SAN DIMAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TP-LINK®, a leading global provider of consumer and business networking products, today announced the availability of its Archer CR700 AC1750 Wireless Dual-Band DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Routers and TC-7610 DOCSIS 3.0 Modems. In addition to saving money over time, these products allow cable customers to get the most from their Internet service by providing high-performance Wi-Fi and eliminating the monthly rental fees charged by cable Internet service providers (ISP).
Archer CR700 AC1750 Wireless Dual-Band DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modems and TC-7610 DOCSIS 3.0 Modems upgrade cable customers’ networks and provide higher performance. These modems are built to manage heavy bandwidth tasks that can slow down the entire network, allowing owners to enjoy HD and 4K video streaming, high-speed online gaming, and faster Internet downloads.
“Purchasing a cable modem typically costs less than a year’s worth of monthly rental fees,” said Lewis Wu, executive vice president of TP-LINK USA. “These offerings are the perfect upgrade for cable customers who want to save money and maximize their network’s performance for high-bandwidth tasks like video streaming and online gaming.”
Archer CR700 – AC1750 Wireless Dual-Band DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
With 802.11 ac dual-band technology, Archer CR700 cable modems create a powerful, reliable wireless network combined with a high-performance modem. This modem router is ideal for streaming HD video and online gaming, thanks to its 680Mbps cable download speeds and blazing 1750Mbps dual-band Wi-Fi. It also features six internal antennas and beamforming technology to deliver a more targeted and highly efficient wireless connection.
- Wireless AC router and high-performance cable modem
- Saves users monthly modem rental fees
- Class-leading DOCSIS 3.0 cable download speeds up to 680Mbps, 16x faster than DOCSIS 2.0
- Up to 1750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds with simultaneous 2.4GHz (450Mbps) and 5GHz (1300Mbps) bands
- Beamforming creates stronger, more reliable wireless connections
- Four gigabit Ethernet ports for blazing wired speeds
- Two USB ports for sharing photos, music, and video with family and friends on your network
- Six internal antennas and high-powered amplifiers boost signal strength and reduce interference
- Supports a guest network with separate password to help protect network privacy
- Parental controls let you limit when and how connected devices can access the Internet
- Backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n
- Certified for XFINITY from Comcast and Time Warner Cable, Cablevision and Bright House Networks.
TC-7610 DOCSIS 3.0 Modem
Budget-friendly TC-7610 DOCSIS 3.0 Modems are up to eight times faster than standard DOCSIS 2.0 rental modems, and are compatible with major cable ISPs including XFINITY®, Time Warner Cable and Cablevision. TC-7610 DOCSIS 3.0 Modems also give users comprehensive network compatibility, with CableLabs® Certified DOCSIS 3.0 and backwards compatibility to DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0. With eight downstream channels and four upstream channels, the modem provides data rates up to 343 Mbps for downstream and 143 Mbps for upstream. Illuminated LED lights on the front of the modem clearly display device and network status for easy setup and management.
- Compatible with major cable ISPs: XFINITY®, Time Warner Cable, Cablevision
- Eliminates monthly rental fees
- CableLabs Certified DOCSIS 3.0 backwards compatible to DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 provides users comprehensive network compatibility
- Channel bonding of up to eight downstream channels and four upstream channels provide data rates up to 343 Mbps for downstream, and 143 Mbps for upstream
- Gigabit port ensures ultimate fast transfer speeds
- IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack
- Illuminated LEDs clearly display device and network status
Price and Availability
Archer CR700 cable modem routers and TC-7610 cable modems are available now at the TP-LINK store and other major retailers in store and online. Featuring a 2-year limited warranty and 24/7 tech support, MSRP for Archer CR700 cable modem routers is $189.99 and MSRP for TC-7610 cable modems is $69.99.
TP-LINK is a global innovator and provider of consumer and SMB networking products and the world's No.1 provider of WLAN and broadband CPE devices1, with products available in over 120 countries to tens of millions of customers. Committed to intensive R&D, efficient production and strict quality management, TP-LINK continues to provide award-winning networking products in wireless routers, cable/DSL gateways, powerline adapters, range extenders, cloud cameras, smart home and accessories for global end-users.
For further information visit www.tp-link.com, follow TP-LINK on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TPLINKNA, Twitter at www.twitter.com/TPLINKNA, YouTube at www.youtube.com/tplinktech or the TP-LINK Forum at http://forum.tp-link.com.
All information and pricing provided are subject to change without notice. TP-LINK is a registered trademark of TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd. All trade names are the property of their respective owners. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput and wireless coverage will vary.
1 According to latest published IDC Worldwide Quarterly WLAN Tracker Report, Q4 2014 Final Release