DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6zs8lk/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Elevator Industry Report, 2015" report to their offering.
New elevator output sustained growth momentum but at a slower pace. In 2014, China's elevator output exceeded 700,000 sets, up about 12% from a year ago, compared with a year-on-year growth rate of 18% in 2013. In spite of some impact on elevator market caused by the country's macro-control on real property, the implementation of new-style urbanization policies, large-scale construction of indemnificatory housing and rapid development of public transportation in medium and large cities in China slowed the decline of elevator sales in commercial housing market to a certain extent.
As domestic elevator companies accelerated their presence in service (repair & maintenance) business, the share of service revenue continued to rise. Competition in domestic elevator industry is now shifting from technology and sales to network and follow-up services. This can be confirmed by elevator companies' proportion of service revenue. Shenyang Brilliant Elevator finds the highest share, reaching 20.1% in 2014 compared with merely 9.1% in 2010; Canny Elevator raised the proportion from 3.7% in 2010 to 8.5% in 2014, and had established 32 branch companies by the end of 2014, 22 of which had obtained the qualification for elevator service.
Elevator exports increased continuously. Domestic elevator companies will benefit from the strategy of One Belt and One Road, further expanding export scale. China's export of elevators and escalators amounted to 68,900 sets in 2014, presenting a CAGR of 13.1% during 2007-2014. The figures for the first quarter of 2015 were 16,793 sets, up 12.91% from a year ago.
Since 2014, while consolidating their primary businesses, Chinese elevator companies have been extending to robot/intelligent equipment/industry 4.0 fields.
Global and China Elevator Industry Report, 2015 highlights the followings:
- Market size, new elevator sales volume, service market, competitive landscape and development mode of global elevator industry
- Competitive landscape of China elevator industry, including business layout of foreign brands in China and competition between foreign and domestic brands
- Supply structure, new elevator output and service market of China elevator industry
- Demand structure, demand and main influencing factors of China elevator industry
- Value, volume and prices of imported and exported elevators in China;
- Product output and sales volume, operation, main projects and orders of 7 global and 8 Chinese elevator manufacturers
- Development trend, output and export volume forecast of China elevator industry
Key Topics Covered:
1 Overview of Elevator Industry
2 Development of Global Elevator Industry
3 Competitive Landscape of China Elevator Industry
4 Supply of China Elevator Industry
5 Demand of China Elevator Industry
6 Import and Export of China Elevator Industry
7. Key Elevator Companies Worldwide
8 Key Elevator Companies in China
9 Summary and Development Forecast of Chinese Elevator Market
- Canny Elevator Co., Ltd
- Dongnan Elevator Co., Ltd
- Guangzhou Guangri Stock Co., Ltd
- Hangzhou Xinma Elevator Co., Ltd
- SJEC Corporation
- Shanghai Mitsubishi Elevator Co., Ltd
- Shenlong Elevator Co., Ltd
- Shenyang Brilliant Elevator Co., Ltd
- Thyssen Krupp
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6zs8lk/global_and