DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2q3f9c/military_robotics) has announced the addition of the "Military Robotics - Emerging Trends and Future Outlook" report to their offering.
Military Robotics - Emerging Trends and Future Outlook is a report with a detailed analysis about demand drivers of military robotics, major application areas, key focus areas for future research and development, and major challenges for suppliers in the military robotics sector.
This report examines global defense industry executives' opinion about anticipated investment in military robotics across regions, future influencing trends and change in demand for military robotics. It also highlights projected change in demand of military robotics across markets and indicates major interest areas for potential research and development.
- A focus on minimizing casualties and improving effectiveness and efficiency is driving the significance of military robotics
- Reconnaissance, surveillance, and target acquisition will record the largest application of military robotics over the next five years
- Artificial intelligence and sensors will be the key focus areas for research and development activities associated with military robotics
- Demand for military robotics will increase in the US, Israel, and China over the next five years
Key Topics Covered:
3. Methodology and sample size
4. Respondent profile Demand Drivers, Trends and Supplier Challenges
4.1 Key demand drivers of military robotics
4.2 Current trends anticipated to influence the future of military robotics
4.3 Major application areas for military robotics over the next five years
5. Key focus areas for future research and development in military robotics
5.1 Major challenges for suppliers in the military robotics sector Investment and Demand Outlook
5.2 Military robots with largest investment potential
5.3 Anticipated investment in military robotics across regions
5.4 Expected increase in demand for military robotics across markets
5.5 Change in demand for military robotics over the next five years
- Bluefin Robotics Corporation
- Carnegie Robotics LLC
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2q3f9c/military_robotics