BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cresa, the world’s largest corporate real estate advisory firm exclusively representing tenants/occupiers, was ranked number one in numerous categories in the recently published Watkins Research Group 2015 Survey of Corporate Real Estate Executives (CREs).
This survey, the sixth performed for the commercial real estate industry, was launched by the Watkins Research Group in 2005 to help firms make more informed decisions. This year, 273 veteran CREs from 257 companies, including North America’s largest users of commercial real estate services, evaluated 23 service providers, including every major global firm.
Cresa was ranked number one in the following categories:
- Client Advocate. Watkins calculates the score by asking participates on a scale of 1-10 how likely they are to recommend the firm. Out of a perfect score of 100, Cresa received the highest score at 83.5, compared to the second highest score at 33.3.
- Ease of Doing Business. Participants are asked to rate the ease of doing business with the firm on a scale from 1-10, 10 being a perfect score. Cresa rated highest score at 9.61.
- Best among Clients. Watkins calculates this score by asking how many of a provider’s current clients would rate their firm as “best overall.” A perfect score would be 100%, and Cresa ranked highest at 90.8%.
Cresa was also ranked number one in nine out of 10 other “key factors,” including:
- “Delivers results on time and within budget”
- “Adapts services to fit needs/culture”
- “Understands and avoids conflict of interest”
- “Has a strong reputation and is respected in the industry”
In addition, Cresa received the best rankings in the “most desirable” quadrant for:
- “Adds to bottom-line"
- "Strong client orientation”
“We’ve always been strong advocates for our clients, and the Watkins Survey shows they are strong advocates for us,” says Richard Rhodes, Cresa’s CEO. “It is an excellent industry benchmark and an important resource for companies. It allows firms to better understand what corporate real estate professionals really think about real estate service providers. There is always room for improvement, and we will continue to use the survey results in our strategic planning.”
According to Curt Watkins, Founder of the Watkins Research Group, the overall results of this study are accurate to within a maximum of ±4.3% at a 90% level of confidence. This means that 90 times out of 100, the overall survey results should be reproducible to within ±4.3%, assuming the same survey questionnaire and methodology.
Cresa, based in Boston, is the world’s largest corporate real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents tenants and occupiers, serving more than 60 markets in North America as well as more than 75 markets worldwide. Cresa specializes in the delivery of conflict-free, integrated real estate services, including: Transaction Management, Project Management, Strategic Planning, Corporate Solutions, Site Selection, Lease Administration, Capital Markets, Mission-Critical Solutions, Relocation Management, and Facilities Management. For more information, visit www.cresa.com.