NEWARK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, a leading provider of business telephone systems, today announced the new KX-TGP600, a SIP cordless phone system optimized for small businesses. Offering advanced features, simplified installation and maintenance and unmatched flexibility, the KX-TGP600 is an ideal communications solution for small to medium-sized businesses. Providing support for up to eight phone numbers, eight simultaneous calls and a variety of corded and cordless handset options, Panasonic’s new SIP cordless phone system is an easy-to-manage, fully expandable system, providing SMBs a high-quality and cost-effective mobility solution that delivers the flexibility and reliability that are the hallmarks of Panasonic’s SIP technology.
“We’ve found the TGP600 to be a very high-quality, flexible option for customers who are looking for a scalable, wireless phone system,” says Ira Feuerstein, director of the channel program for Nextiva. “The professional design and convenience of extended range makes it ideal for many of our customers, particularly those who receive calls in a reception or restaurant environment.”
The KX-TGP600 is the latest addition to Panasonic’s SIP communications platform offering rich features such as HD voice support and advanced noise reduction functionality. Remote configuration settings and handset management provides easy setup and maintenance for customers. Additionally, the KX-TGP600 is compatible with a variety of corded and cordless handset options providing a flexible communications system that is customizable to meet the needs of a broad range of business environments such as retail stores, warehouses, restaurants or small offices.
Key features include:
- Supports up to eight phone lines simultaneously: The KX-TPG600 supports up to eight cordless and desktop DECT phones and the ability to use eight outside lines simultaneously for maximum efficiency.
- Voice Clarity functionality: Reduces surrounding noise and enhances the clarity of the call at the press of a button. Additionally, the KX-TGP600 automatically adjusts the receiver volume to an easy-to-hear level if the user moves from a quiet area to a noisier environment.
- High-quality communication: Eliminates fading that may occur with conventional cordless phones when moving around in locations with metallic ceilings or walls such as a restaurant or retail environment, making it difficult to hear. Panasonic’s DECT technology reduces fading and call interruption allowing for more seamless communications.
Variety of compatible handsets: Offers a range of compatible
handset options including a desktop DECT phone model for office
environments and three different cordless handsets in standard, rugged
and compact type models. Available handsets include:
- Standard Cordless Phone (KX-TPA60): Features a 1.8” color LCD screen with backlight, HD wideband audio, and provides a 500 phone book address and 20 last-dialed number memory.
- Desktop DECT phone (KX-TPA65): Fixed handset model suitable for use in office environments and which can be easily installed without a wired LAN. Features a 1.8” color LCD screen with backlight, HD wideband audio and headset jack.
- Cordless Rugged Phone (KX-UDT131): Shock resistant handset boasts an IP65 rating for splash and dust-resistance, features noise reduction, and a battery that holds up to 200 hours standby time and 13 hours talk time.
- Cordless Compact Phone (KX-UDT121): Weighing in at approximately 3.1 ounces, this handset features HD wideband audio, noise reduction, headset jack, up to 13 hours talk time and built-in Bluetooth.
“The combination of quality, flexibility and overall low-cost make the KX-TGP600 one of the best SIP phone systems we’ve brought to market to-date,” said Kim Murtagh, senior product manager for Unified Communications, Panasonic System Communications Company of North America. “With our cordless DECT technology, businesses of all types have the flexibility and mobility they need, to keep their businesses running smoothly at all times.”
The KX-TGP600 system includes a base station and one KX-TPA60 standard cordless handset with charger. While the standard system offers a significant coverage area for the majority of small to medium-sized environments, businesses who require additional and expandable coverage may include the optional wireless repeater (KX-A406) extending the reach up to four times the standard area. The KX-TGP600 system supports up to six repeaters enabling increased mobility while keeping users connected with customers and staff.
Pricing and Availability
The KX-TGP600 (MSRP $199) comes with a standard 2-year warranty and is available immediately through resellers. The various handsets and wireless repeater include the standard cordless KX-TPA60 (MSRP $109), desktop DECT phone KX-TPA65 (MSRP $159), cordless rugged model KX-UDT131 (MSRP $379), cordless compact model KX-UDT121 (MSRP $279), and the KX-A406 wireless repeater retails at an MSRP of $199 and is compatible with wideband audio.
For more information on Panasonic’s full line of SIP Communications products, please visit www.panasonic.com/sip.
Panasonic Solutions for Business
Panasonic delivers game-changing technology solutions that deliver a customized experience to drive better outcomes—for our customers and our customers’ customers. Panasonic engineers reliable products and solutions that help to create, capture and deliver data of all types, where, when and how it is needed. The complete suite of Panasonic professional solutions for government and commercial enterprises of all sizes addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance, retail point-of-sale, office productivity, visual communications (projectors, displays, digital signage) and HD video production. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation.
All brand and company/product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Information on Panasonic solutions for business can be obtained by calling 877-803-8492 or at us.panasonic.com/business-solutions/.
About Panasonic Corporation of North America
Panasonic Corporation of North America provides a broad line of digital and other electronics products and solutions for consumer, business and industrial use. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation and the hub of Panasonic’s U.S. branding, marketing, sales, service and R&D operations. In Interbrand’s 2014 annual “Best Global Green Brands” report, Panasonic ranked number five overall and the top electronics brand in the report. As part of continuing sustainability efforts, Panasonic Corporation of North America relocated its headquarters to a new facility, adjacent to Newark Penn Station in Newark, NJ. It is the first newly constructed office tower in Newark to earn both LEED Platinum and Gold certifications from the U.S. Green Building Council. Learn more about Panasonic at us.panasonic.com/news.