DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vsclgl/the) has announced the addition of Business Insider Intelligence's new report "The Native-Advertising Report" to their offering.
Native ads perform better than non-native ads and so command higher prices. For this reason, publishers are in a race to deploy as much native ad inventory as possible. The challenge is that native ads run the gamut from social ads bought programmatically, to sponsorships that require an in-house staff to create.
In this exclusive report, we examine each of the different native ad formats and look at spending trends for each. We find that spending on native ads will reach $7.9 billion this year and grow to $21 billion in 2018. Social will remain the biggest slice of this spending but native-style display will grow its share rapidly. Here, you will find a detailed breakdown of spend projections and growth rates for each of the three main native ad types social-native, native-style display ads, and sponsored content.
In full, the report:
- Provides charts and datasets on native ad spend trends and audience perceptions
- Forecast spending on top native ad formats, including social, display, and sponsorships
- Clearly defines the most important native ad formats and provides example images
- Analyzes how native ads preform compared to their traditional counterparts
- Looks at how audiences perceive native ads, and how advertisers and publishers can keep their attitudes positive
- Demystifies the native-advertising landscape, highlights the most popular types of native ads and sponsored content
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vsclgl/the
Source: Business Insider Intelligence