DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/crqrd7/2015_paint_and) has announced the addition of the "2015 Paint and Coatings Market: Leading Supplier Strategic Directions, Marketing Tactics, Technological Know-How" report to their offering.
Key topics covered by the report include:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Major strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product development.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
- Internally developed and acquired technologies, processes, and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
The companies analyzed in this report include AkzoNobel, BASF, DuPont, Henkel, Kansai Paint, Nippon Paint, PPG, RPM, Sherwin-Williams, and Valspar.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/crqrd7/2015_paint_and