GREENSBORO, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ITG Brands, LLC, the wholly owned subsidiary of Imperial Tobacco Group PLC, has announced the appointment of executive team members following the expected completion of transactions, which remain subject to regulatory approval and other customary closing conditions.
Led by David H. Taylor, who was earlier named President & Chief Executive Officer of ITG Brands, the executive team will include:
- Adam Britner, EVP Finance & Planning and Chief Financial Officer — currently Head of Business Development for Imperial Tobacco Group
- Charles E. “Ned” Hennighausen, EVP Production Operations — currently EVP Production Operations for Lorillard
- Ronald S. Milstein, EVP External Affairs — currently EVP Legal and External Affairs, General Counsel and Secretary for Lorillard
- Randy B. Spell, EVP Marketing & Sales — currently EVP Marketing & Sales for Lorillard
- Robert D. Wilkey, EVP General Counsel — currently General Counsel, VP Legal & Corporate Affairs for Commonwealth-Altadis
- William G. Crump, SVP Human Resources — currently SVP Human Resources for Lorillard
- Kathleen A. Sparrow, SVP Sales — currently SVP Sales for Lorillard
- William R. True, SVP Research & Development — currently SVP Research & Development for Lorillard
- Neil L. Wilcox, SVP Chief Compliance Officer — currently SVP Chief Compliance Officer for Lorillard
“I’m very pleased to announce the appointment of ITG Brands’ new team of leaders,” said Taylor, who currently is EVP and Chief Financial Officer for Lorillard. “This group represents a wealth of experience across all functional areas and will allow ITG Brands to establish itself as a major competitive player in the US tobacco market.”
Upon closing, these executive team members will immediately assume their new respective roles.
ITG Brands, LLC, is the U.S. division of Imperial Tobacco Group, one of the world’s leading tobacco companies. Once the Federal Trade Commission approves the transaction and subsequent closings have been completed as expected, ITG Brands will be the nation’s third-largest tobacco company. ITG Brands will offer a broad portfolio of some of the most well-known cigarette, cigar and electronic cigarette brands — including Winston, Kool, Salem, Maverick and USA Gold cigarettes; Dutch Masters, Backwoods and Phillies cigars; and blu eCigs electronic cigarettes. ITG Brands will maintain its corporate headquarters in Greensboro, N.C.