DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vj8576/analysis_of) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of European Market Potential for Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Technology for Passenger Vehicles" report to their offering.
This research service focuses on the European market for diesel engine after-treatment technology. It specifically focuses on selective catalytic reduction (SCR) technology and the various results achieved by its implementation by different original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). The study provides key market breakdowns, trends, drivers, restraints, and challenges impacting the European market with regard to the Euro emission norms and targets. The study also provides an overview of various OEMs' solutions, strategies, and conclusions and recommendations for the market. The base year of the study is 2014.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Market Overview
5. Drivers and Restraints-Total SCR Market
6. Forecasts and Trends-Total SCR Market
7. Integrated DPF and SCR System-Product Overview
8. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total SCR Market
9. OEM Profiles-Exhaust Strategies
10. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vj8576/analysis_of