INDIANAPOLIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Formstack, a leading provider of online form conversion solutions, today announced its fourth quarter projections and 2015 product focus. A locally funded Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, Formstack plans to end the year with more than a 60 percent revenue increase from 2013. This growth will drive product innovation and allow Formstack to further transition its form-building solution into a more robust tool for collecting and converting online leads.
Formstack also expanded its team in 2014, ending the year with more than 25 new hires and increasing total employee count by 100 percent. In support of its remote workforce, Formstack now has employees in 15 locations across the United States and Europe.
“Our company growth is driven by our expanded, talented team,” said Chris Byers, CEO of Formstack. “Almost 50 percent of our workforce is remote. We’re able to hire the best candidates for each position from anywhere in the world, which has helped us plan and meet our big targets in 2014.”
In addition to its revenue and employee growth, Formstack celebrated multiple other achievements including:
- The addition of Todd Storch, vice president of sales, to the Formstack leadership team.
- Launch of industry thought-leadership reports such as Google Analytics Usage Among Marketers: Moving Past the Vanity Metrics and The Form Conversion Report. Formstack’s research has been featured in outlets such as The Huffington Post and MarketingProfs.
- Placement on the Inc. 5000 list for the second year in a row, based on revenue growth from 2010 to 2013.
- Recognition on the Best Places to Work in Indiana list, awarded by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce and the Best Places Group.
- Acceptance of a 2014 Salesforce Surfboard Award for efficient all-company product support through Desk.com’s customer service platform.
In 2015, Formstack will focus on launching marketer-focused features to arm users with the necessary data and functionality to convert more leads online. By enabling users to test their forms against marketing messages and customer segments, Formstack is poised to enter the conversion rate optimization space.
“In 2015, we hope to move away from the idea that we are simply an online form builder,” said Chris Lucas, vice president of marketing, Formstack. “Our goal is to provide key analytics and insights through the Formstack solution to help sales and marketing teams maximize multi-channel campaigns and convert more website leads.”
Formstack’s future plans signify a shift to a total web conversion platform, with features such as form A/B testing and more advanced analytics features. This shifting focus will further support digital marketing teams that drive leads and inquiries for their organizations.
To learn more about Formstack’s services, please visit Formstack.com.
Formstack’s robust form-building solution helps businesses create branded, mobile-ready web forms. By marrying form and website data for better engagement and conversions, Formstack provides digital marketers the resources to understand multichannel campaigns and convert more leads and inquiries. From A/B testing and analytics, to social media plugins and custom themes, Formstack allows for smarter data collection and optimization that leads to measurable business value. For more information about Formstack, please visit www.formstack.com.