DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k3pnc2/global) has announced the addition of the "Global Pearl/Effect Pigments Industry Report 2014" report to their offering.
The report provides an overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The pearl/effects pigments market analysis is provided for both the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
Development policies and plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. Pearl/effects pigments industry import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
The report focuses on seventeen industry players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity production, price, cost, production value and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out. The pearl/effects pigments industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally the feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
Key Topics Covered:
- Pearl/Effect Pigments Industry Overview
- Pearl/Effect Pigments International and China Market Analysis
- Pearl/Effect Pigments Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis
- Pearl/Effect Pigments Production by Regions By Technology By Applications
- Pearl/Effect Pigments Manufacturing Process and Cost Structure
- 2009-2014 Pearl/Effect Pigments Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status and Forecast
- Pearl/Effect Pigments Key Manufacturers Analysis
- Up and Down Stream Industry Analysis
- Pearl/Effect Pigments Marketing Channels Analysis
- Pearl/Effect Pigments Industry Development Trend
- Pearl/Effect Pigments Industry Development Proposals
- Pearl/Effect Pigments New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
- Global and China Pearl/Effect Pigments Industry Research Conclusions
- Impact Colors
- Sun Chemical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k3pnc2/global