DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7tlk7/india_telecom) has announced the addition of the "India Telecom Cable Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
The telecom cable market in India is forecast to reach US$ 354 million by 2019
Indian telecom cables market has been segmented into Polyethylene Insulated Jelly Filled (PIJF) cable, Optical Fiber cable, and Community Access TV (CATV) cable segment. Of these, Optical Fiber cables dominated the market, holding majority revenue share. The segment is expected to continue dominating through the forecast period due to rising demand for high speed data transmission services. Region-wise, North India is the leading market for telecom cables with major revenues being generated from states of Delhi, Haryana, and Punjab due to increasing demand for high speed internet and other voice services.
Indian telecom industry has been witnessing continuous growth over the last decade. Ever since the introduction of second generation (2G) telecom network in India, the country's telecom infrastructure has undergone major technological advancements. The country has also been experiencing tremendous growth in overall telecom subscriber base, which is further driving the telecom infrastructure, and hence the telecom cable market in India. Growing commercial spaces, offices and corporate hubs, coupled with proliferation of smartphones and increasing teledensity are other major factors driving telecom cable demand in the country.
Leading players operating in the Indian telecom cables market are Sterlite, Finolex Cables, and Aksh Optifiber Limited.
Key topics covered in this report:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- National Optical Fiber Network
- 4G Rollout
- Emerging Northeastern Region
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst Briefing
3. Global Telecom Cable Market Overview
4. India Telecom Cable Market Outlook
5. India Optical Fiber Cable Market Outlook
6. India Polyethylene Insulated Jelly Filled Cable Market Outlook
7. India Community Access Television Cable Market Outlook
8. Market Dynamics
9. Recent Industry Trends & Developments
10. Competitive Landscape
11. Strategic Recommendations
- Aksh Optifiber Limited
- Apar Industries Limited
- Birla Ericsson Optical Limited
- Finolex Cables Limited
- KEC International Limited
- Paramount Communications Limited
- Sterlite Optical Technologies Limited
- UM Cables Limited
- Vindhya Telelinks Limited
- West Coast paper Mills Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7tlk7/india_telecom