LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ApproveMe, the software development company that helps business owners automate their approval management process, has announced at the Los Angeles WordPress “WordCamp” convention the launch of their newest WordPress plugin that simplifies the document-signing process for small businesses. ApproveMe’s WP E-Signature transforms one page of any WordPress website into a secure, legally binding and easy-to-use document-signing application (but without the monthly fees).
“We consulted with hundreds of WordPress site owners while developing WP E-Signature. We really wanted to make sure we got it right,” said Kevin Michael Gray, CEO of ApproveMe. “Originally we set out to make a ‘one size fits all’ document-signing plugin but found out very quickly people wanted to customize E-Signature. Some needed to automate Terms of Service agreements; others wanted Dropbox Sync and auto-responder email automations. With six months of development behind us, we decided to literally start from scratch and put the power of signing documents back in the hands of small business owners.”
With WP E-Signature, getting documents signed using your WordPress website has never been easier. In addition to the features listed below, we’ve removed paper entirely from the process and have built a secure UETA and ESIGN compliant WordPress plugin to facilitate document signing, signature tracking and a detailed audit trail that will hold up in court.
While signing documents online used to be a headache for small businesses, WP E-Signature takes literally 60 seconds to set up and is 100% hosted on your WordPress website. Before WP E-Signature, online businesses had to pay monthly fees per user, which can add up to hundreds, sometimes thousands, of dollars a year. WP E-Signature solves that issue today by transforming users’ very own WordPress website into a feature-rich document-signing application (without the monthly fees).
WP E-Signature’s features include:
- Audit Report - We include a detailed audit report with viewer details, IP addresses, document analytics, document ID# and signer history.
- Security and Encryption - Security is our top priority. All of your signed documents are kept hidden and encrypted on your server at all times, using a GUID encryption sequence and tamper-proof technology.
- Legally Binding - WP E-Signature is recognized in court. We are (UETA) and (ESIGN) compliant and adhere to some of the strictest document-signing policies in the U.S. and European Union.
- Automate Signing Documents - Tired of having to manually send out your NDA contract, Terms of Service, Employee Contract, Insurance Documents, etc.? Now you can automate the process with customizable add-on integrations.
- No Monthly Fees – Paying monthly fees to sign documents is so 1999. You have full control over your data – it never leaves your server. Built exclusively for WordPress.
For more information about ApproveMe and WP E-Signature, visit http://www.approveme.me/press/