DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ghwzb3/life_insurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Life Insurance in Hungary, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017" report to their offering.
In terms of gross written premium, the Hungarian insurance industry is the third-largest in the Central and Eastern European (CEE) region after Poland and the Czech Republic. Affected by the adverse economic conditions in the Eurozone, the Hungarian insurance industry declined at a CAGR of -1.6% during the review period (2008-2012).
The Hungarian life insurance segment also recorded a decline at a CAGR of 0.7%. However, over the forecast period (2012-2017), the Hungarian life insurance segment is expected to recover due to economic improvements and an increase in the country's working population.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Hungary:
- It provides historical values for Hungary's life insurance segment for the report's 2008-2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Hungary's life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Hungary
- Using Porter's industry-standard Five Forces analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Hungary for the life insurance business
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Hungary and its growth prospects
It profiles the top life insurance companies in Hungary and outlines
the key regulations affecting them
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Hungarian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
4 Life Insurance Outlook
5 Analysis by Distribution Channel
6 Porter's Five Forces Analysis - Hungarian Life Insurance
7 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
9 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
10 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Aegon Magyarország Zrt.
- Allianz Hungária Biztosito Zrt.
- CIG Pannónia Elso Magyar Általános Biztosító Zrt
- Erste Vienna Insurance Group Biztosító Zrt.
- Generali-Providencia Biztosító Zrt.
- Groupama Garancia Biztosító Zrt.
- ING Biztosito Zrt.
- Magyar Posta Életbiztosító Zrt.
- MetLife Biztosító Zrt
- Uniqa Biztosító Zrt.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ghwzb3/life_insurance_in