BUFFALO, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Industrial customers now have access to innovative heat transfer products and solutions from API Heat Transfer Inc. and ThermaSys Corp. through a single corporate entity.
As a result of the merger, API Heat Transfer offers a complete selection of standard and custom-engineered heat transfer solutions for a broad range of end markets—from Air Dryers, Compressors, Fluid Power and HVAC to Food & Beverage, Mobile Equipment, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, and more.
“The API Heat Transfer and ThermaSys merger is a win-win proposition for our customers and employees,” said Joe Cordosi, president and CEO, API Heat Transfer. “As a unified company, under the API Heat Transfer banner, our customers will benefit from the industry’s broadest specialty heat-exchanger portfolio, best-in-class product development and testing capabilities, and an expanded global presence.”
API Heat Transfer offers a network of 12 modern manufacturing facilities worldwide, including locations in the U.S., U.K., China and Germany, as well as sales offices around the world, providing customers with an unmatched sales and manufacturing infrastructure.
In addition to the unified company name, API Heat Transfer also announced a new corporate structure, composed of six business units:
- Airtech—offers a comprehensive line of aluminum vacuum and CAB-brazed heat exchangers, featuring Bar & Plate, Tube & Header, Micro-channel and T-Bar construction.
- Basco—combines the Basco portfolio of fabricated custom-engineered and standard shell and tube designs with Serck’s range of cast-shell charge-air-coolers, oil coolers and heat exchanger designs.
- Covrad GT—combines the expertise of Covrad and General ThermoDynamics to provide engine cooling systems designed for diesel-powered solutions.
- Schmidt-Bretten—manufactures Schmidt plate heat exchangers and thermal process systems, including evaporation systems, pasteurizers and dealcoholization plants.
- Thermal Transfer Products—manufactures a broad range of standard catalog air-cooled and shell and tube oil coolers for mobile and industrial applications, and custom solutions for diesel engine cooling, sold through a global network of distribution partners.
- ThermaSys Tubing—offers a combination of ARUP and ThermaSys brand seam-welded brass and aluminum tubing products for industrial, automotive and specialty applications.
About API Heat Transfer
Founded in 1947, API Heat Transfer Inc. (apiheattransfer.com) is a global leader in the design and manufacture of a wide range of specialty heat exchangers and heat transfer solutions. Its product lineup meets the needs of virtually every industrial market. Headquartered in Buffalo, N.Y., the company employs more than 1,800 people worldwide.
For more information on API Heat Transfer products and services, visit www.apiheattransfer.com or call +1-716-684-6700.