REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion – Master the Power of Illusion! Players will take on the role of Mickey Mouse as he uses his brush to wield paint and thinner to save the Toons. Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion will be available at retail stores and in the Nintendo eShop on Nov. 18. (For Nintendo 3DS™)
- Hotel Transylvania – Dracula has invited all of your favorite monsters to his hotel to celebrate his daughter’s 118th birthday. When Johnny shows up he finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time as a human in a hotel for Monsters. It’s your job to save and protect Johnny from the monsters who are staying at the hotel. Hotel Transylvania is also available at retail stores. (For Nintendo 3DS)
- Monster Shooter – Monster Shooter is the new top-down action shooter from Gamelion. This is the first shooter game that gives the experience of full monster mayhem to both casual players and alien exterminators alike. Follow the epic chase in story mode, or take your chances in survival of the fittest. Master different means of annihilation with shotguns, plasma rifles, electricity guns, grenades, rocket launchers and even a NUKE! Earn Monster Cash and visit the shop to get upgrades and new guns. Use lots of different perks that will improve your speed and rate of fire and make you unstoppable. (For Nintendo 3DS)
- Dinosaur Office: Thanksgiving Special! – When Craig is faced with spending Thanksgiving alone, he discovers the true spirit of the holidays. Don’t miss this heartwarming special episode, beginning Nov 16. (For Nintendo 3DS)
Also new this week:
- Myst (Nintendo eShop)
- American Mensa Academy™ (Nintendo eShop)
- Jump Trials (Nintendo eShop/Nintendo DSiWare™)
- Working Dawgs: A-Maze-ing Pipes (Nintendo eShop/Nintendo DSiWare)
To view this week’s Nintendo Download in its full graphical version, please visit: http://www.news2know.net/nintendo/downloadCkRp23Yg.php.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new titles to the Nintendo eShop for the Nintendo 3DS™/Nintendo 3DS XL system, to the Nintendo DSi™ Shop for the Nintendo DSi system and to the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console at 9 a.m. Pacific time on Thursdays.
The Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service and features games, applications and videos in both 2D and 3D. Users can add money to their virtual wallets using a credit card or by purchasing a Nintendo 3DS Prepaid Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™, which can be purchased in the Nintendo DSi Shop. A Wii Points Card™ and Nintendo DSi Points Card™ can be purchased at retail locations. All points from one card must be redeemed in either the Wii Shop Channel or the Nintendo DSi Shop, respectively. They are not transferable and cannot be divided between the two systems.
Remember that Wii, Nintendo 3DS/Nintendo 3DS XL and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wii, http://www.nintendo.com/3ds or http://www.nintendo.com/ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please contact Deanna Talamantez at 213-438-8742 or email@example.com. Users can receive instant Nintendo information by subscribing to the site’s RSS feed.